Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: +1 Quality to Top Players

i agree there should be a prize no doubt.

Yes. Top Scorers, To Assists and Top Rated Players should be rewarded, otherwise they are there just for eye candy.

Plus, I believe the current calculation for top rated players is based on player rating/matches played. I've seen player featured in just ONE single match, got an 8 rating and suddenly BAM! He's the top rated player in the league when we're halfway through the season.

Quote Originally Posted by Casperen View Post
    There is no real effect for Top scorer, top passer and top rated players in the end of the season. Aside from visual aspect there is no other return for these ranks.

Maybe it can be given to these top players +1 Quality point at the end of the year.
    im really agree with this, in the football world Top Scores, Top Assist, and the one who has most rated on a season should be given reward for the good hardwork as an appreciace for them..

in the real world the receive like golden boot or something else, but in this game u can change it become some other,
    as example, make their price increase, bonus points, or place a badges for golden boots in their profile..

it will make better..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12