Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Cat Harrison

Thread: Increase in price when a player has a special ability - Rare players generated

Increase in price when a player has a special ability - Rare players generated

It makes no sense that you can spend 224 tokens on a player in order for them to learn there special ability only for there valuation to stay the same. In theory you could buy (at level 5) $70M with 224 tokens - so technically its costing you $70M to train a player to have a special ability. So why oh why is his valuation staying at say $8M? He should then be valued at around $40M which is silly money for a level 5 player BUT it would create a buzz if it were harder to obtain these players with special abilities. Like rare's, It would create players that everyone wants but not everyone can afford (like in real football) - Also if when new players are generated there was a couple of these 18yr olds with a special ability floating around that cost $40M it would do the same thing.
    Of course Nordeus would have to alter the game so that special ability actually gave you an advantage - But anyway there is my idea and i think it would add something extra to a game that can get quite tedious on a day to day basis.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    224 tokens !??!!? More like 40 - 50, if they are a fast trainer. But in essence I do agree that SA's should add value... just not that much... And often in auctions you *do* realize extra $$; people pay more for a player with an SA or extra role
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    224 tokens !??!!? More like 40 - 50, if they are a fast trainer. But in essence I do agree that SA's should add value... just not that much... And often in auctions you *do* realize extra $$; people pay more for a player with an SA or extra role
    What do u mean 40-50 ? - the quickest trainer i have ever found is 32 tokens = 8 training points. You need 50 training points for a special ability? please explain as im intrigued now ??

Fast trainers get a point a hard practice match, about 1 green worth loss of condition. Are you using personal trainer?> I mean regular training on hard intensity.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Fast trainers get a point a hard practice match, about 1 green worth loss of condition. Are you using personal trainer?> I mean regular training on hard intensity.
    Ah okay, Yea i meant personal training - costs 224 tokens for 56 training points. So you would have to set training to 'hard' and play 50 practice matches in order to obtain enough points to add a special ability? is this correct?

Well, you can do the math better once you have trained the guy a few times, some get 2 points after a round of hard intensity all trains. 150/80/40 is about the best I have ever got.

The definitive tutorial on power training: http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...-training.html
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 11-23-2013 at 07:27 AM.
    Marc Symons likes this.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Personal training is an absolute waste. Use power training.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<