Thread: $ Can't sell players? $

Exclamation $ Can't sell players? $

Ok guys i have a big problem and i have it for 10+ seasons.. The problem is that my server is not so active and i have problems selling players... Every single season i have to go through hell to sell 1-3 players... And that's a big problem.. I sell good players for the lowest amount of cash and still nothing... I don't know what else i can do.. I can't buy new players if i dont sell the old ones because i don't have money... So i suggest that you allow us to sell our players to a console for the lowest amount of money if we want... And if you belive that your players are worth more and that you can get more money for it you can go and put them on auction.. But for me it's impossible and I can't go trough this anymore... Please help us, the guys that play on half dead servers so we can play like we used to... Thank you!

Where are you from, I never had this problem.

Im from Croatia... It's raelly tough to survive when you cant sell players to buy new ones... And the other problem is that we cant earn tokens like other normal people

and where are you from?

Quote Originally Posted by Petar Munivrana View Post
    And the other problem is that we cant earn tokens like other normal people
    Means what??? U must be having that T.V Rights thing to earn 28 to 35 Tokens a Season????

And that should be enough for what? Other players that can get free tokens from surveys and watching videos can get much more than i can... more than double...