Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Auto formation

A little knowledge about soccer

Quote Originally Posted by Potemy View Post
    18, actually, and yes it is called stealing as I explained in my previous post. I won't get any tokens for it, but then again, I don't need tokens.

Really, you expect Nordeus to do all the work with you just mentioning "auto formation"? Next you'll post your idea of "improving the game" and try to take the credit for all the features the devs implement in future.

What you posted first was the phrase "auto formation". The well thought out and well planned feature to be implemented was all me.

And if you haven't noticed, I've been posting my ideas over the last couple of days.

You keep telling me to relax, you call me childish, yet you refuse to let the issue drop as well. Why is that?
    Everyone who knows a little bit about soccer, knows that when you change formation
    You might need to change position as well.
    If you change from 4-4-2 to 3-5-1 you need to take out a forward and put in a middle field. I don't have to go into details
    When I say "auto formation".

However, I definitely agree with what you have said concerning the improvement of the substitution system.

Good luck and have a good weekend.

Rookie
    My suggestions? New flame forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Uzismg12 View Post
    Everyone who knows a little bit about soccer, knows that when you change formation
    You might need to change position as well.
    If you change from 4-4-2 to 3-5-1 you need to take out a forward and put in a middle field. I don't have to go into details
    When I say "auto formation".

However, I definitely agree with what you have said concerning the improvement of the substitution system.

Good luck and have a good weekend.
    Yes, of course, and I know a lot about soccer, or football as it's generally called, but you didn't mention how to do that in your post. For all we know, you might have been fine with a player playing out of position, though of course that would be a stupid thing to do, so I've gone and introduced a way to change your formation with a substitution. Much easier than first changing your formation and then choosing players to be subbed.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15