Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Auto formation

Auto formation

Hello everyone.

I would like to suggest, that like the autosub, there will be an option for auto formation. This auto formation will allow you to change formation, for example, from 4-4-2 to 4-3-3 at the half time when you are offline.

Thanks...

I think we shouldn't have auto subs the way we have it currently. The system should consider the best player to come on in place of an injured player every time. If a player is sent off and the formation becomes illegal, like 3-5-2 with a defender sent off, then the system should pick the worse performing player and sub him off to bring on a defender.

Besides these auto subs, we could then have planned subs, for example, a defender off and striker on in the 70th minute if draw or worse, or vice versa if leading by two goals or more. We could use this to influence the formation, setting the exact position of the player to come on. For Chelsea, starting with 4-5-1V, maybe you'd like Romeu (DMC) off in the 70th minute and Mata (AML/AMC/AMR) on as an AMC in the 70th minute to make a 4-2-3-1 formation.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

Auto formation

Quote Originally Posted by Potemy View Post
    I think we shouldn't have auto subs the way we have it currently. The system should consider the best player to come on in place of an injured player every time. If a player is sent off and the formation becomes illegal, like 3-5-2 with a defender sent off, then the system should pick the worse performing player and sub him off to bring on a defender.

Besides these auto subs, we could then have planned subs, for example, a defender off and striker on in the 70th minute if draw or worse, or vice versa if leading by two goals or more. We could use this to influence the formation, setting the exact position of the player to come on. For Chelsea, starting with 4-5-1V, maybe you'd like Romeu (DMC) off in the 70th minute and Mata (AML/AMC/AMR) on as an AMC in the 70th minute to make a 4-2-3-1 formation.
    It's not what meant. Here I will explain:
    I want to give an order to automatically change my formation at the half time
    lets say from 4-4-2 to 3-5-1 when I am offline.

It's good for guys like me from NY that there games are scheduled at 5:00am (morning time)

Thanks...

Quote Originally Posted by Uzismg12 View Post
    It's not what meant. Here I will explain:
    I want to give an order to automatically change my formation at the half time
    lets say from 4-4-2 to 3-5-1 when I am offline.

It's good for guys like me from NY that there games are scheduled at 5:00am (morning time)

Thanks...
    I know it's not what you meant, those were MY suggestions, a change to auto subs and also planned subs which allows formation changes. I think my suggestion on formations is an improvement on yours, actually. If you just switch formation, then someone will be playing out of position, and you'd be playing maybe flat formations only. With my suggestion, you can set which player you want to go off, and where you want the substitute to play, thus allowing more flexible changes in formation to suit different situations.
    Last edited by Potemy; 01-23-2013 at 05:12 AM.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League

Champions League

Cup

Exactly

Of course... What ever you said its exactly what I am saying lol... It's just that English its not my firs language

Thanks for adding. Hope the right people will read it and do something about it, because its a great game.

Of course... What ever you said its exactly what I am saying lol... It's just that English its not my firs language

Thanks for adding. Hope the right people will read it and do something about it, because its a great game.
    Make up your mind, first you say that's not what you meant, and then you say I'm saying exactly what you're saying. Clearly you had a different idea, and now you like mine, but of course, I hope the devs see my idea as well.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League

Champions League

Cup

Competition

Make up your mind, first you say that's not what you meant, and then you say I'm saying exactly what you're saying. Clearly you had a different idea, and now you like mine, but of course, I hope the devs see my idea as well.
    It's not a competition. My idea of auto formation includes everything you said.

You can't go from 4-4-2 to 3-5-1 without changing positions too.

Anyway. Good luck.

It's not a competition. My idea of auto formation includes everything you said.

You can't go from 4-4-2 to 3-5-1 without changing positions too.

Anyway. Good luck.
    Oh really? Then maybe you shouldn't try to steal my idea. I'm not trying to compete, but it was my idea, and the proof is above that you said my idea was not what you meant. I don't think you'd be happy if you found the cure for cancer and someone stole it from you. That'd be a bigger case, of course.

Your idea was solely for a formation change at halftime, with hardly any further elaboration.

I proposed a change to the current automatic substitutions feature for injuries and red cards. I then went on to introduce planned substitutions, preferably sometime after the second half since substitutions hardly ever happen in the first half as a tactical change. These planned substitutions would allow the manager to change the team's formation and players on the pitch according to different situations, whether he wants to chase the 3 points if it's currently a draw or worse, or to tighten up at the back to hold on to a lead.

Anyway, I just hope the devs see these suggestions to improve the game. Thanks.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League

Champions League

Cup

Stealing :)

Oh really? Then maybe you shouldn't try to steal my idea. I'm not trying to compete, but it was my idea, and the proof is above that you said my idea was not what you meant. I don't think you'd be happy if you found the cure for cancer and someone stole it from you. That'd be a bigger case, of course.

Your idea was solely for a formation change at halftime, with hardly any further elaboration.

I proposed a change to the current automatic substitutions feature for injuries and red cards. I then went on to introduce planned substitutions, preferably sometime after the second half since substitutions hardly ever happen in the first half as a tactical change. These planned substitutions would allow the manager to change the team's formation and players on the pitch according to different situations, whether he wants to chase the 3 points if it's currently a draw or worse, or to tighten up at the back to hold on to a lead.

Anyway, I just hope the devs see these suggestions to improve the game. Thanks.

Stealing??? What are you 12 years old? Are you getting any tokens for it?

Lol. I posted it first. Seal with it. Intelligent people like nordeous doesn't need me to write more than "auto formation" to know what I am saying.

I posted it first and miss understood your second post (respond to mine).
    Lol hahahahaha "stealing idea".

Just relax and enjoy life. We both have the same interest. Go post some idea of yours.

Stealing??? What are you 12 years old? Are you getting any tokens for it?

Lol. I posted it first. Seal with it. Intelligent people like nordeous doesn't need me to write more than "auto formation" to know what I am saying.

I posted it first and miss understood your second post (respond to mine).
    Lol hahahahaha "stealing idea".

Just relax and enjoy life. We both have the same interest. Go post some idea of yours.
    18, actually, and yes it is called stealing as I explained in my previous post. I won't get any tokens for it, but then again, I don't need tokens.

Really, you expect Nordeus to do all the work with you just mentioning "auto formation"? Next you'll post your idea of "improving the game" and try to take the credit for all the features the devs implement in future.

What you posted first was the phrase "auto formation". The well thought out and well planned feature to be implemented was all me.

And if you haven't noticed, I've been posting my ideas over the last couple of days.

You keep telling me to relax, you call me childish, yet you refuse to let the issue drop as well. Why is that?
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League

Champions League