Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Eric Jego
  • 1 Post By TypTex

Thread: Best player awarded with Skill points... everytime ? No...

Rookie

Thumbs up Best player awarded with Skill points... everytime ? No...

Hi everyone,

I noticed on some matches that the player awarded in the match with a skill point is not systematically whose really peform best. In fact, it seems the decision to award a player is first to choose into the winning formation, if there is one... for sure.

In the attached file, you will see my best player in the match score "9" even if I loose the match. So T11 decided to award the best player of my opponent as it score for only "8" !!!

--- For me, it seems logical that the player of the match has to be selected "ONLY" depending on his own score, prestation, with no effect about his team's result. ! --- It is realistic to consider you face a very good opponent, as the match will easily decide for him, but one of your player will play his life match and score for "9" when all his team may have only "6", facing the opponent with all at "8" (for example). Why this player cannot earn the skill point ?

Nordeus told me they only support it if I post on the forum and retain a lot a "like". It is ok, I can understand. So please follow my idea, like my topic, vote for this thread too and think first about what has to be awarded : the best player... or the best player of the winning team ? Please note, for a draw... there is not this trouble !

Eric - Level 6 and actually at first place in League... even if I didn't success yet in any cup
    Best player awarded with Skill points... everytime ? No...-joueur-du-match.jpg
    Last edited by Eric Jego; 12-06-2013 at 11:12 PM.
    DiZZee likes this.

Dreamer
    I'll support the idea

In real football the MotM is nearly always awarded to a player on the winning team. I can't, off the top of my head, think of an example where a losing teams player received a MofM. However as is pointed out a lot in this forum this game does in no way replicate real life football so why shouldn't the best player get the award.

As for the skill point award, it does all depend on how fast a trainer the player is. If a player is MotM his blue training bar will rise more because of this, but that does not always equal a skill point.

Good luck for retaining your league position, and next season those cups will be yours : D
    DiZZee likes this.