Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Nosbig Kram

Thread: Show the Top Eleven of everything

Show the Top Eleven of everything

Could you show the Top Eleven players not just the top five as currently in the competition section.
    People love statistics!

I propose the following categories in the player's league and at the same manager level as the player (for example the top scorer at manager level 5). That is, there are two new sub-sections 'Top 11 league' and 'Top 11 Level 5':

• Top 11 scorers
    • Top 11 passers
    • Top 11 rated players
    • Top 11 rated goalkeepers
    • Top 11 rated defenders
    • Top 11 rated defensive midfielders
    • Top 11 rated midfielders
    • Top 11 rated attacking midfielders
    • Top 11 rated strikers
    • Top 11 rated squads in the player's manager level

I would also suggest that all player ratings are calculated by always averaging out by the number of games for the whole season, regardless of how many games they have played.

What I mean is add up the total ratings for a player from each game and divide by 26.

In the scenario a player who has played once in 10 games and got a rating of 8 from that game would get a season rating of 0.3, whereas a player who has played in 10 games and got ratings of 5,6,7,7,6,5,7,6,6,5 would get a season rating of 2.3

Alternatively, the player's rating is averaged by the number of games played so far.

In the scenario where there have been 10 games so far in the season, a player who has played once in those 10 games and got a rating of 8 from that game would get a season rating of 0.8, whereas a player who has played in all 10 games and got ratings of 5,6,7,7,6,5,7,6,6,5 would get a rating of 6.

I've also put this suggestion on the Nordeus support site, but there is too much SPAM on there so it will probably not get seen. Here's the link:
    http://support.nordeus.eu/entries/31...-of-everything
    Last edited by Nosbig Kram; 12-09-2013 at 10:46 AM. Reason: added link to support site
    TypTex and littledude072 like this.

who wouldnt love this? id also like to suggest top formation and team of the season. top formation could be the most successful formation in the league (dont know how the calculations would go though) and of course team of the season should fit into the top formation roles
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat