Thread: Player ratings by season and club

Lightbulb Player ratings by season and club

I would like to see the ratings of my players on their information panels. Currently it only shows form for last 5 matches.

There are three different ratings I would like to see.

1. Season ratings. This would be the sum total of ratings points in the current season divided by the number of games played by the team so far in the season, regardless of how many games the player has played in.

2. Player ratings. This would be the sum total of ratings points in the current season divided by the number of games played by the player in the current season. I think this is the one used in the Top Rated player in the Competition section.

3. Club ratings. This would be the sum total of ratings points for all games played by the player divided by the number of all games played by the player for the club.

In the squad screen there could be another option in the drop-down list for 'Ratings' which could show a table with the above information. The column headers could be:
    SG = Season Games played by player
    SP = Season ratings total Points
    SR = Season Rating - as per 1 above
    PR = Player Rating - as per 2 above
    CG = Club Games played by player
    CP = Club rating total Points
    CR = Club Rating - as per 3 above

It might even be possible to extend this to a breakdown between league, cup and Champions league matches.
    Last edited by Nosbig Kram; 12-09-2013 at 04:10 PM.

Point 2 you can already see it on squad, statistics.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Which column? All I can see under Stats is Matches Played, Yellow Cards, Red Cards, Goals, Assists, Man Of the Match and Form. There doesn't seem to be an entry for Average Rating (i.e. the one used when looking at the Top Rated player in the Competition section), unless I'm looking in the wrong place.
    Last edited by Nosbig Kram; 12-09-2013 at 04:09 PM.

Form is the average rating.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Pro
    Would you not be more interested in the players current form,rather than what happened last week or two weeks age?