Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By morpheuz

Thread: Loan player on transfer menu

Lightbulb Loan player on transfer menu

Hi all,

i think on the transfer menu should add PLAYER FOR LOAN. like the real transfer we can loan a player or put a player for loan, perhaps for 2-3 tokens depending on player's quality. the loan period maximal just for a season.
    sometime we spend more than 5 tokens in auction, so maybe the loan could help to strengthen the squad.

that's all managers. thanks
    nzeodira and Johnny English like this.

I suggested this a while back. More as a way for me to loan out my reserves instead of them rotting on the bench.

http://forum.topeleven.com/suggestio...ns-thread.html

I think Top Elevens in need of a revamp anyway. New features would be welcomed by me.
    Last edited by Marc Symons; 12-12-2013 at 08:28 PM.

I think the only way a loan system would work is if the duration of the loan was done via games - I.E. a 3 game loan - which would cost 3 Tokens. A 5 game loan would cost 5 Tokens etc...

Doing them for a season would be counter productive in my opinion and you would see peoples second accounts simply loaded with loan players from their first accounts that would be far superior to what you could have if you had to own the player outright.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by kynan View Post
    Doing them for a season would be counter productive in my opinion and you would see peoples second accounts simply loaded with loan players from their first accounts that would be far superior to what you could have if you had to own the player outright.
    Agree with this ... from what I read here, there's way too much game manipulation caused by people having multiple accounts. This would just turn into another way for some players to try and gain an unfair advantage.

Nice Idea in theory but in practice would just end up being misused.