Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: better effect and visual

better effect and visual

went i am seing live game on my handphone or pc its kind of boring.only figure and same comment,not knowing what are the player doing and what is the weak point.

it will be better if add some visual graphic in the game.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    What do you expect from a browser game
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

something like this
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails better effect and visual-visual.jpg  
    Last edited by jamal7star; 01-25-2013 at 09:12 AM.

simple visual

better effect and visual-visual2.jpg

something like this

I hated the development system on that game, though. Can't remember what it's called.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

that what is missing in top eleven.nordeus have good tecnical team,withh better visual the game get even better

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jamal7star View Post
    something like this
    And they do something or just sitting there, I mean for me is same, yes there look a bit better but it's same idea.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Apprentice
    instead of upgrades to that useless thing, i suggest to :

1. get a prize / skills for assist + top scorer and MVP in the league, champions league and cup at the end of the season.
    2. a record or history about previous game, growth of players and statistic (not only their FORM AND CARDS)
    3. implement an option to choose to accept invitation for friendly automaticaly or un-automatically.
    4. make it the transfer market more attractive ( server 1-server 2, server 3-server 5, etc2).
    5. Real income from tickets. level 1 we get 200 income without expanding anything.really???

i think those 5 are way better than to implement something visual game, that will costs a lot of time, bug, money and unstable server.

that also good.went there is a live game and we a viewing the screen and we only see stats and same comment. with more then 6,000,000 players in top eleven , Nordeus can make it a better visual and they can afford it with the token price and adds. with better visual it will be better viewing then same stats and commet. as i post before the picture,actually the will move around as if a game played.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by jamal7star View Post
    that also good.went there is a live game and we a viewing the screen and we only see stats and same comment. with more then 6,000,000 players in top eleven , Nordeus can make it a better visual and they can afford it with the token price and adds. with better visual it will be better viewing then same stats and commet. as i post before the picture,actually the will move around as if a game played.
    If it will reduces their company profit, they wont do it buddy.hahahaha.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast