Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By EssexElite

Thread: Game Greed

Game Greed

Hello i started playing Top Eleven a while back and at first to be honest i thought the game was great and really liked it ... It is a shame that as always the same is happening to what happens to most facebook and online games where Greed is taking over the fun .
    The developers of the game are not really thinking about overall fun of the game only the profit and income .. I understand fully there needs to be some kind of income but this needs to be set at a level where all players can enjoy the game without having to pay expensive unreasonable costs set by the developers .

My last previous 4 games on top eleven has cost me around 100-200 tokens and included 5 injurys some of them costing 15 tokens each ... I also waited 24 days for 2 new under 18 players to find i had to pay tokens again to even sign them ...
    Tokens are obtained at such a small rate of 1 a day for free and such a massive cost for everything else for example a shirt and badge from a good team is going to cost you well over 1 years worth of game play at a rate of 1-2 tokens per day .

The game is really going down hill for me and i just played a leauge match again where 2 players are now injured again after spending all my tokens on med kits and it is just becoming a joke and far to expensive to play and no doubt will only increase in expensive and result to a massive loss of players .

I want some Medical kits please as i have paid a hell of a lot of money on the game and again the day after my big spend on med kits yet again im having to already pay more which is silly and greedy.
    scale89 and Ibrahim Magdy like this.

Thoroughly agree Essex. The least they could do would be to make it so it's only 1 treatment kit per day of injury, thus your paying the same but it'd get you further and last you longer

greed solution

i also agree with that. 1 token = 1 treatment,1 rest or 1 booster. The token costs us$10= 80 token its equal to a perday salary in asia. its should be abit cheaper.i have over more 50 friends but i get only 1 from treatment,rest,booster and skill.if we could get 3 from each perday it will be better.players per team 22 if player injured we have problem replacing them. if posible each team have team a 11 players,team b 11 players and 4 in the rest.went the live game let it the 11 + 7. so in any injured we have player to replace and to be trained.

if there is mistake in my english i am sorry

Have a large squad and only treat important players would be my recommendation.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Have a large squad and only treat important players would be my recommendation.
    Totally agree. I have full squad and hardly ever use packs to cure injuries. I've also found that using packs to overcome injuries are not worth it, because I've noticed that players recovered this way, quickly get injured again, whereas if I let them recover in their own time, recuring injuries are less. We are now halfway through the current season, and I've used the grand total of 4 packs to treat injuries.

In summary. Get a squad of players that cover every position twice over, and don't use the packs unless its really neccessary.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33