Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Friendly Abuse

Friendly Abuse

One of my "friends" unilaterally scheduled two "friendlies" immediately before my already existing league fixture, in an obvious effort to exhaust my team before the existing league fixture. It worked -- all of my players were depleted, and one was injured, such that I lost to a lesser team 4-0 in my existing league fixture. Looks like a conspiracy to me. Friendlies should be scheduled only after both teams consent.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    There is a fix being tested for this. If it works, it should solve the problem, by making friendlies asymmetrical, meaning only the originator gets loss of condition/morale, injuries.
    Yinhung likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rookie
    They already did that....I noticed something like "you dont have any changes because you played away" or something like this

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by ron aplin View Post
    one of my "friends" unilaterally scheduled two "friendlies" immediately before my already existing league fixture, in an obvious effort to exhaust my team before the existing league fixture. It worked -- all of my players were depleted, and one was injured, such that i lost to a lesser team 4-0 in my existing league fixture. Looks like a conspiracy to me. Friendlies should be scheduled only after both teams consent.

instead of trolling the forum you can delete any friend chalenge you in friendly ..

Stop trolling and leave the rest of us to play as friendlies as we want
    Level 25.

12 LEAGUES ,4 CL, 1 CUP

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by dimdim1 View Post

instead of trolling the forum you can delete any friend chalenge you in friendly ..

Stop trolling and leave the rest of us to play as friendlies as we want

Freedom for creating friendly matches should be respected, but freedom for rejecting a friendly matches should also be provided. Maybe adding a option like 'I am free for friendly match' for those who are welcome to be challenged even though they do not know the friendly before it finished.

Thanks for your suggestion. Certainly I have already used my freedom to delete those friends I don't like.
    Yinhung likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    The asymmetrical hasn't been announced on all servers but should fix this issue.. I do understand that some friends think it 'hilarious' to do that, hopefully it will roll out for all soon.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    The asymmetrical hasn't been announced on all servers but should fix this issue.. I do understand that some friends think it 'hilarious' to do that, hopefully it will roll out for all soon.
    so ur information is that friendlies will not excist soon ?
    Level 25.

12 LEAGUES ,4 CL, 1 CUP

nope, friendlies are here to stay, but away managers (those that are challenged to friendlies) will not suffer from playing a match (fitness, morale, injuries and so on) even though the away manager was present. only the home manager (those sending the friendlies) will feel the pain
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by littledude072 View Post
    nope, friendlies are here to stay, but away managers (those that are challenged to friendlies) will not suffer from playing a match (fitness, morale, injuries and so on) even though the away manager was present. only the home manager (those sending the friendlies) will feel the pain
    and what about the boosters we gain as far ? we still get them?
    Level 25.

12 LEAGUES ,4 CL, 1 CUP

the home (friendly sender) still gets the bonus. the away (even though present) doesnt
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast