Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Friendly Abuse

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by littledude072 View Post
    the home (friendly sender) still gets the bonus. the away (even though present) doesnt
    so no pro,they can do whatever they like,as they dont cut us of the boosters..

tx mate
    Level 25.

12 LEAGUES ,4 CL, 1 CUP

NP, but MDKII said that it wasnt active on every single server
    and replying to your big bold post
    to me rons the one thats getting trolled, not ron trolling the forum. some people actually make it a game to injure other players using friendlies. many people have waited for this to come and its still in betaish (not on all servers yet). removing an actual FB friends kind of hard to do, its a moral dilemma, like choosing between vanilla, chocolate and strawberry ice cream. id just have the unholy baby between the 3

i still think its half baked though, why negate it when the away managers present and actively changing formation/players
    must be as confusing as trying to reason with me :/
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    There is a fix being tested for this. If it works, it should solve the problem, by making friendlies asymmetrical, meaning only the originator gets loss of condition/morale, injuries.
    yes..
    Its a nice one!
    If your friend invite you for a friendly while you are present, you can test your formation, tactics, players ... and you can watch your players' performances, make sub & many advantages .. without any effect to your team.!!!
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Dreamer
    a friend that plays u friendlies without ur consideration is not a friend,its an idiot.So the delete is the only option instead of trolling around the forum every single day about friendlies ..

not u but generally speaking.

So if what

littledude072 said is going to happen everybody is ok.
    Level 25.

12 LEAGUES ,4 CL, 1 CUP

Rookie
    I,m on I Pad and I can block friendlies if I don,t initiate them and nothin comes of my players its as if the game doesn,t happen for me ,however before this change I was shafted by a player who depleted my team by arranging a friendly just before I played ,I lost the league by 1pt that season ,I was so angry ,some people are just Idiots who like to anonymously annoy others.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Yinhung likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12