Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Ibrahim Magdy

Thread: Communication with friends:IM or pre-determined context plus Online status

Communication with friends:IM or pre-determined context plus Online status

I added friends whom i am not friends with on facebook , and sometimes I find myself wanting to send certain comments to other players , like "thank you" or "Muhahahaha" when i win with big lead or "this is it" when we are competing in a match that decides the league leader.
    And that's why i want IM or if you can't allow that much then comments via a selection of comments representing all the imaginable interactions between players outside of matches plus pre and post match comments.
    That's one thing and I also want online/offline status because i would obviously favor playing against online opponents.
    Last edited by Ibrahim Magdy; 01-26-2013 at 11:45 PM. Reason: better way in expression
    MoonMaiden likes this.

ya its good idea ...if we can chat with top11 friends its helps alot for managers....by this even managers can celebrate goal in chat while match is playing..lol.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Ibrahim, we already talked about a chat in game :P but I don't think they will add one. But you can search for he's name on facebook and send him a msg.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by Ibrahim Magdy View Post
    I added friends whom i am not friends with on facebook , and sometimes I find myself wanting to send certain comments to other players , like "thank you" or "Muhahahaha" when i win with big lead or "this is it" when we are competing in a match that decides the league leader.
    And that's why i want IM or if you can't allow that much then comments via a selection of comments representing all the imaginable interactions between players outside of matches plus pre and post match comments.
    That's one thing and I also want online/offline status because i would obviously favor playing against online opponents.
    its a good idea we can chat and share information with the players