View Poll Results: Do you want to use Mourinho's team to buy/sell players?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm agree with this solution.

8 100.00%
  • No, I like the game like is now.

0 0%
  • Not agree at all. Please writte your idea.

0 0%
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Maxtax
  • 1 Post By Dman2pt

Thread: Buy players from Mourinho's team

Buy players from Mourinho's team

I writted this suggestion time ago, but looking that nothing happen, and players are in higher levels with the market... without players in some case... I will suggest that again.
    the idea; buy, and sell our players to the Mou team, to have at least 1 option if we are in the top of the server.

Please I will post a poll, and I hope U will vote agree to let developers know, that you are interested in a solution of this type.

Being for long now ih the Top Leagues where cash flow is major issue, at the same time is extremely difficult to sell players,(salaries are close to 50M when price is around 112-114M) for example i have a player with SA who i am trying to sell for 2 seasons now, puting him on the market almost everyday, no luck because when you are selling lets say a 5* player you are targeting only 30-60 ppl who have the same problem with you.
    I will be glad with any solution for this matter throwing also an easy one in my opinion, trying to sell and puting the player on the market after x(many) consecutive days, to be sucked from the engine giving the market price or even lower (like the engine keeping a commision, lol)
    khris likes this.
    TEAM'S ACHIEVEMENTS(Est.10.5.2011) Season 47/Level ?/League 40
    24 Leagues, 13 Champion Leagues, 6 Cups, 1 Treble.

Sounds good, because Everytime i played against him, is defenders cut every atack, and his forwards score 100% of His shots.
    You will not find better.
    khris likes this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!