View Poll Results: pourquoi les équipes puissantes sont injustement battues par des équipes faibles ?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • les maths doivent se jouer sur la base de la qualité des équipes

1 50.00%
  • continuer avec le même système de déroulement injuste des matchs

1 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Cat Harrison
  • 1 Post By khris
  • 1 Post By khris

Thread: La programmation du jeu est bizarre

Angry La programmation du jeu est bizarre

il va falloir que vous travaillez sur le déroulement des matchs. ça devient énervant quand ton équipe qui a une qualité EXCELLENTE et tous les joueurs en pleine forme se fait battre par une équipe qui a juste la qualité BONNE et dont le manager n'est même en ligne alors que toi tu es en ligne entrain de regarder le match. c'est vraiment décevant et ça me pousse à demander pourquoi améliorer les équipes? pourquoi acheter des joueurs plus expérimentés si au finish on doit perdre face à une équipe moins performante. vraiment il faut revoir ça car des fois après de telles défaites, c'est la déception totale et j'ai juste le dégoût du jeu. n'ignorez pas ma publication car cette injustice dans le déroulement du jeu le rend juste dégoûtant!

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    google sez: "Poll: Why powerful teams are unfairly battered by weak teams?
    That be advised this is a public poll: other users can see the choice (s) you selected.
    * Math must be played on the basis of quality teams
    * continue with the same system running unfair games

programming of the game is weird
    we'll have you working on the conduct of the games. it gets annoying when your team has an EXCELLENT quality and all the players in good shape is beaten by a team that has just GOOD quality and whose manager is not even online when thou art online spirited look the game. this is really disappointing and it pushes me to ask why teams improve? why buy more experienced players to finish if we should lose to a less successful team. it really needs to be reviewed because of time after such losses, it is the total disappointment and I just dislike the game do not know my publication because this injustice in the course of the game makes it just disgusting!"

As most who have played the game know, Quality is not everything.

Please post in English in future posts, this is an English Forum.

Comme la plupart qui ont joué le jeu le savent, la qualité n'est pas tout.

* S'il vous plaît envoyer en anglais dans les postes à venir, c'est un forum anglais.
    khris likes this.

I have another account where I have a very advanced but it is always the same. I buy very strong players but against a weak team you take a real beating. So what is it to improve the level of his team if it is to lose against null. this is unfair!

LOL ...if you say pay to win, I never will be agree. Knowledage/knowledage/knowledage, or how the hel* is writted this word.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    knowledge!

But yes, even with a strong team, tactics and orders and formation, everything needs to be optimal. Sometimes there is a weird "troll" result, but sometimes there was something you can do differently to win.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    knowledge!
    -ledAge LOL

My spanglish ..(-.-)'