Thread: An idea for next updates

An idea for next updates

Hello,

I think it would be a lot effectively to see if box where results of the matches are written in My fixtures tab ( whether win, draw or defeat ) are pianted in particular color. So if it is a win, it should be a kind of a green, if draw yellow, if defeat red. I think it would be a lot nicer to see, you would know how did you went in match without really looking at the result. So, if you are doing well and most of your matches are wins it would be mostly greeny, if you can imagine that. What are your thoughts about this?

Hi!

I has idea for next updates. I think to has Transfer Window 2 or 3 days in 2 or 3 window at 1 season (now is every day). And gift, i think that items gift is give another friend to who's another friend, another' another...

Thank

hi,
    in ur nxt update i suggest u make it possible for some betting options......where a manager can bet on his team or a particular team to win more cash or tokens.
    also make it possible to exchange cash for tokens

Rookie
    Add a new league like a friendly league. For e.g One of my friends (on my server) creates a league7Cup. Setls how many matches will be played over season, how many times per seasons will this league will be played. The manager invites other managers to his League/Cup and sets an enterence fee, Now each club can show interest inot playing in this league it does not metter which level are you in. So before the Friendly league starts, the founder of league seets up minumm amount of tokens and money which every club needs to give into a league bank and the winner of league gets all the money and tokens avaible in the league bank????

Portuguese Forum Moderator Paivinha's Avatar
    Idea for next update.
    -sign players on loan.
    -put audio during matches.
    -improve the mechanism of the game, inexplicable defeats against disorganized teams and low quality.

We are very many of those waiting this application for Windows Phone