Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Daily Raffle

Daily Raffle

Just thought of a idea and another way of spending tokens and for a bit of fun too.

I thought about introducing a optional daily raffle where you can enter for 1 token a day, players can enter the raffle anytime during the day and the servers will select winners at random during the daily maintenance.

All tokens collected can be distributed a 50-50 basis, 50% goes to Nordeus. 50% awarded back to the raffle winners. It would have to be run by server basis, so we could have 5 or 10 winners of the raffle on each server so theres plenty of winners everyday.

If on 1 server 1,000 managers enter for example, 500 tokens are kept by nordeus and 500 tokens can be given out to the winners. Also there could a be a 'Jackpot' winner that wins 2x the normal share...

So 500 tokens could be given out as 1x 100 token winner and 8x 50 token winners.

Obviously the number of winners and prizes awarded will adjust according to the number of entires on every server.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    I don't think nordeus will agree with this, 1 token can be 1 daily token which don't cost anything anybody, also the winners maybe won't pay for tokens 1,2 seasons, thats the big problem, and to give so many rewards daily it's mean a lot at the end of month and nordeus can lose important cusomers who are paying.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Your probably right in the long run, we are not talking an involvement of a lot of tokens concerned, nobody is going to win thousands of tokens since we are giving out prizes of 50,100 or 200 tokens each so it wouldn't affect large token buyers, It may work if they made it a weekly raffle or a once per season raffle.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Your probably right in the long run, we are not talking an involvement of a lot of tokens concerned, nobody is going to win thousands of tokens since we are giving out prizes of 50,100 or 200 tokens each so it wouldn't affect large token buyers, It may work if they made it a weekly raffle or a once per season raffle.
    The game have more then 100 servers I think, just think about 10 winners x 28 x 100 = 28.000 winners every month "translate" this in tokens, I really don't think Nordeus will offer, just do this 500 tokens x 100 servers x 28 days is 1.4M tokens, do you think they will offer so many?

I like the idea but is impossible.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    The game have more then 100 servers I think, just think about 10 winners x 28 x 100 = 28.000 winners every month "translate" this in tokens, I really don't think Nordeus will offer, just do this 500 tokens x 100 servers x 28 days is 1.4M tokens, do you think they will offer so many?

I like the idea but is impossible.
    The tokens are collected from people who enter the raffle for 1 token each. So for 1.4M tokens to be distributed, then 2.8M tokens would of been spent by people to enter the raffle.

The tokens are collected from people who enter the raffle for 1 token each. So for 1.4M tokens to be distributed, then 2.8M tokens would of been spent by people to enter the raffle.
    For Nordeus is same, Nordeus won't agree with idea to boost 28.000 players every month

Like I said, I like idea but they won't do that

The point is I don't know how many servers / groups are, just think at this moment game have 8M / 100 server is 80.000 plaeyers for 1 server, I don't think they are so many on one server, let's said 500 servers then do 1.4M tokens x 5 = 7M tokens every month

Just thought of a idea and another way of spending tokens and for a bit of fun too.

I thought about introducing a optional daily raffle where you can enter for 1 token a day, players can enter the raffle anytime during the day and the servers will select winners at random during the daily maintenance.

All tokens collected can be distributed a 50-50 basis, 50% goes to Nordeus. 50% awarded back to the raffle winners. It would have to be run by server basis, so we could have 5 or 10 winners of the raffle on each server so theres plenty of winners everyday.

If on 1 server 1,000 managers enter for example, 500 tokens are kept by nordeus and 500 tokens can be given out to the winners. Also there could a be a 'Jackpot' winner that wins 2x the normal share...

So 500 tokens could be given out as 1x 100 token winner and 8x 50 token winners.

Obviously the number of winners and prizes awarded will adjust according to the number of entires on every server.
    Can 'Bots' enter.

'I wouldn't trust them to run a raffle' springs to mind.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

keep dreaming kids ... that will never happen !

Funny, I can tell that this can only profit Nordeus, yet I also agree with Pricop that they will be unlikely to do this.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15