Thread: Just a thought for player ranking.

Just a thought for player ranking.

I was thinking that when you first start off some people will be able to move up in level quickly. It gets hard when you level up season after season because your players lose their quality. I understand the system in place but when you spend time and tokens to get great players and you are doing well in a league but maybe not winning it to have your whole team suddenly suck. So i was thinking maybe change it so your players don't lose their quality every single time you level up.

I was only thinking about this because as the last season was coming to an end I really didn't want to spend anything on a new player that was 5 stars now bc i knew he would only be a 4 star player in a day or two.

Also for auctions, maybe change it so as the knock out rounds go through you have less and less people qualified for the next round.

For example, first round you can have it be the same. Then the second round only the top 5 players or something like that move on and then one player less each round. It just gets tiring when you see you are the top 3 offers and then someone that was the 7th or 5th offer still ale to bid in the 3 or 4th round of knock out.
    Last edited by Keith D.; 02-09-2014 at 05:00 PM.

The whole point of Top Eleven is that people spend money and tokens. If they would change both, they wouldn't make nearly as much money as they do now. That's why I think it is very unlikely that this will happen.

Nevertheless I think that is a very good idea and I support it

I know they will probably won't change any of it, however just something for them to think about.