Thread: COMMENT about the 'new transfer market' !!! PLS FIX

COMMENT about the 'new transfer market' !!! PLS FIX

as I noticed from the forum that nordeus has adjusted the transfer market. right now everytime I sell player, the game just give 45 min - 1hr in the market.

although your team has explained those 'so called' advantages and good points... but I can see some strange things that I share with you:
    - many 3 stars age from 25-29... is bloody difficult to sell....
    - before the game will put my 3 stars football player into the other lower level market... But now,, it seems to remain on same level 11 market.
    - how can those level 11 manager will accept 3 stars players? they are not stupid....
    -by doing this, you just 'forced' our game players to 'fire / terminate" those 3 stars.
    - by doing this, you just encourage more game players to 'buy scout' rather than to bid 5 stars.
    is that what nordeus want?
    I don't see this adjustment has any 'real good things' to our game players... this only create more 'token usage' at the beginning of the season...is that Nordeus want ?

you can check in the forum right now many game players (incl. me) tried 9 - 10 times but still cannot sell out a 3 / 4 stars age 25-29 players...it just make everyone frustrated.

hope Nordeus can listen the voice from the game players.....

and make the transfer market back to normal as before...

thanks.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    We are trying to collect all feedback about the TL in this thread: http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...er-market.html Please post any further comments there.