Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Yè Htut Bo
  • 1 Post By Lu Khitt
  • 1 Post By Nay Myo
  • 1 Post By _pontifex_

Thread: Please add "Myanmar" in nationality.

Please add "Myanmar" in nationality.

Hello Top Eleven,

There are many Top Eleven gamers in Myanmar. We would like to set Myanmar in nationality of our profiles. But we can't do it now because there is no name of nationality for Myanmar. So I request to add this for all Myanmars. I wonder if I see this, we proud to play with real nationality. We were very favourite this game and we hope to see that. So please fix it. Thanks.
    Belgji likes this.

Hello Top Eleven,

There are many Top Eleven gamers in Myanmar. We would like to set Myanmar in nationality of our profiles. But we can't do it now because there is no name of nationality for Myanmar. So I request to add this for all Myanmars. I wonder if I see this, we proud to play with real nationality. We were very favourite this game and we hope to see that. So please fix it. Thanks.
    Belgji likes this.

Please add "Myanmar" in nationality.

Hello Top Eleven,

Belgji likes this.

Thank you for drawing our attention on this. We are planing on adding it very soon.
    Belgji likes this.

Thank you _pontifex_ ,

Please add that as soon as possible. We are waiting ...

and add China country too :P

Apprentice
    Thank you,, _pontifex_
    welcome all Myanmar Manager!!!!