Thread: sending messages between managers

Lightbulb sending messages between managers

it could be really helpful to be able to send messeages to other managers, about matches or just free sending.
    whatcha think?

It may be abused by some managers to hurl abuse and insults. This has been mentioned before and if you are friends on facebook then you can always talk to them on chat.

It's not something I would like to see.

well, aswell blocking players or sending msgs between ingame friends only can work. also to add an punishment for insulting (if reported) as banning you from a game ( losing ) or paying money. after frequent abusing even permanent bans.

maybe even to add a checkbox if you would like to be able to get msgs or not.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    There are already more topics about this, use search. Also is not such a good idea, if you want to talk you can use fb.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    There are already more topics about this, use search. Also is not such a good idea, if you want to talk you can use fb.
    right, because im going to add every one in the game that i want to send a msg to into my fb

Not everyone use Facebook with this game. And if all People do you don't find everyone so fast because the names from the players are almost like 100 more People on Facebook. I think it is very good for the game to set more on communication.

Rookie
    I like the idea of it, mostly because if friends are in different level, we have nothing much to talk about. If we are in the same league, we can discuss about player transfer or tatic usage between each other

'Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit' ..... send a PM or use your phone, then again you could use the forum.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91