Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Special Ability !

Would that make it too easy? Should we be able to move stats points around as well?

In my view, it's something like giving him some training for the SA. It's like you're training Rooney to be an excellent penalty taker, but after a while, you find that he's not that great at it naturally, so you move him back to normal training. In real life, I guess his penalty taking skills will be improved somewhat, so maybe the SA progression could be reflected in the player's performance. I feel this would create a lot of selfishness, though, managers training SAs halfway and then the new manager having no say in the player's SA when he buys him and he's halfway to an SA already.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

i sold a ST with 49 skill points to One on One SA ... because he injury for 10 days and was kinda low in stats for the next season , the one who buy it don`t even get that skill points nether in stats or SA
    And i saw this chose to remove the skill points from SA really good when a player get lower stats and the special ability will become useless !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12