Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Top Rated Players

Top Rated Players

This may well have been mentioned before but, can we please have the "Top Rated" players sorted, compared to how many games they play? As you know at the moment, if a player plays 1 game and gets a 9 he will stay at the top of the leader board over a player that has played 20 games with a rating of 8.8. It's pointless having the rating system ATM.

Thank's.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Is already like that but only if they have same number of goals
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Is already like that but only if they have same number of goals
    Hi and thanks for the reply.

The situation I am seeing is..... In the "Top Rated" section for players, I have a player in 2nd place on the leader board (player A) with a rating of 8, he has played one game and scored 1 goal. He obviously got an 8 in that one game.

I also have a player on the same leader board in 5th place (player B) with a rating of 7.73, he has played 19 games.

The way I see it is player B should be above player A as he has played more games.

This has nothing to do with goals, this is to do with rating per game. It's silly to have a player who has only played one game at the top of the leader board (unless only one game has been played).

I hope this makes what I am saying clearer.

Thanks,

Chris.

EDIT: Maybe a limit of 10 games need to be played before a player is allowed onto the leader board? Just a suggestion.
    Last edited by Pinkneys Green; 02-03-2013 at 10:22 PM.

This was something that I have been ranting about for the past 2 seasons and I agree with you. Minimum of 10 games before they can be put on the top rated list

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Damn, I readed bad :P yes I know what are you talking about now, and yes you have right, IMO if they don't have at least 5 games played they should not even appere in that list, is unfair and is very annoying I saw too and it happen for me too, at the end I have a player with rating 9 (he played just first game, then he was substitution all season).

We already talked about this, no answer for the dev. team, maybe they will do something about this, you have my support :P
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Thanks lol

I just like to know what team has the best players in the league. It gives me a gauge of who's playing well in what position for my rival teams, and if I am getting the most out of my players.

Honestly if you write here you won't have to many chances, better to write on the support page: Nordeus Support : Feature Requests if you will do that, let me link here so I will give like to support your idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkneys Green View Post
    This may well have been mentioned before but, can we please have the "Top Rated" players sorted, compared to how many games they play? As you know at the moment, if a player plays 1 game and gets a 9 he will stay at the top of the leader board over a player that has played 20 games with a rating of 8.8. It's pointless having the rating system ATM.

Thank's.
    You don't get any reward for that so it's useless.

BUT if they give like 10 tokens for first place then it would be worth fighting for.

OK, I'll follow the link you put up and post my request there. Once this is done I'll post the link up to the request here for you to follow.

You don't get any reward for that so it's useless.

BUT if they give like 10 tokens for first place then it would be worth fighting for.
    Yes I see your point mate, that would be nice lol.

I want it changed for a scouting tool though, a better visual reference of player ability.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast