Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Skidz

Thread: Friends watching games.

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Friends watching games.

Would it be possible when the option comes up telling you a friend has a match click here to watch it, rather than the game option opening up asking you if you want to watch home or away, that the game went straight to the match cheering for your friend?, I dont see the point of asking who you want to support when watching a friends live match!, I would think it very rare that two of your friends would be playing the same match against each other!.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

That is not a very bad idea... But what about players who watch the game but neither of the 2 players playing is their friend?

By the way you don't have to support anyone.Just watch the game without being supportive

I will try to beat you with 4-1-2-1-2 Narrow Diamond Formation

Christian is right, i see a lot of my LEAGUE opponents without suporting anyone.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    I see your point, so the way round that would be to only give the team support option when you look up the games through the tables and competition option, this would allow friends to got straight to cheering there friend, an anyone wanting to watch non friend matches would only have to go to the table option then select the todays matches played that day for which ever competition i.e, league, cup, champions league.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.