Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Gurgu Gnau

Thread: my idea

my idea

i think is nice to see all category and charts , and if is possible to inser a notice-board in the charts for talk with other player !

and for second , why don't put the retrocession ?
    Last edited by Gurgu Gnau; 04-04-2014 at 08:50 PM.
    appie likes this.

Guys!! I am here to tell you about some ideas i have for u 1 .I think it is not fair to pay tokens for the youths comming out from our own academy!this is not fair. I guess they should be signed for free.2.You shoud introduce the loan option in the game for clubs with less players.This would be beneficial for the respective player as he can play more games and of course for the clubs with low budgets which can not affort to buy players.3 You can also reintroduce the free players option because it will also be beneficial for clubs with lower budget and playing staff.. 4. Why don't u bring real clubs in game if u can buy their emblems and playing equipment from the shop???5.What about giving managers the possibility to aply for National Teams in game and become manager???6 Introduce in game a converter for tokens and money. A lot of players can't buy players from transfer list because they are low on money or tokens and i guess that a converter will be very helpfull in this situation.And so the game would be more realistic!!!!Hope to hear from you soon