Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Accyrover

Thread: More good players on scout

More good players on scout

every season the scout players list is very short and not so helpful
    most of them are 26-28 years old players, why should we spend 50 tokens on players that old?
    in that age they dont training so good and not developing like young players
    scout players should be 18-21 years old and to be wort the tokens we spend on them.. at the highest point of the level each one of them play, like if you on level 1 the highest regular player is 24 points... so the scout should be 28-29 only..
    why should we buy a 29 years old player with 25 points only, for 50 tokens?

im just saying... please put more good players , that way we all going to buy more, and at least we well enjoy them longer

or at least you can make a "customize your own player" for 60 tokens.. so we can chose the position and the skill of the player

as better scout players... as more we buy them

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Is not a problem if hes 28 but if he's so old and he's for exemple 62 from 64 yes then is annoying and I don't see why you should give so many tokens for him...

What they can do is to "refresh" scout list much often...
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

I don't agree. Whenever I look at my scouts there's always 2 or 3 22-24 year old players who are almost on 7 stars, in fact there are 3 on my list right now. You just need to wait for the right time

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

I've suggested this a few months back, tried the "ask the devs" questions but all they did is answer questions that we could of answered ourselves, not answering any questions on what could of improved the game. I would like to see 18-21 year old scouts in the list and also 7*+ players for more tokens each.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by shahaf22 View Post
    or at least you can make a "customize your own player" for 60 tokens.. so we can chose the position and the skill of the player
    You would need to make that 600 tokens before that happens.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    I don't agree. Whenever I look at my scouts there's always 2 or 3 22-24 year old players who are almost on 7 stars, in fact there are 3 on my list right now. You just need to wait for the right time
    Yes but why you should buy a scout player at the middle of the season.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

sometimes i need a player like dc-dmc but there is none in the scout... and i wait for days and they dont list one in there..
    others positions as well.. like amc-aml or amc-amr and if there is one.. he is old or weak
    i dont wont to buy just any player from there.. i want players that feet to my game plan
    i hope they put more options to buy players

Tell me about it!, I've been waiting now for two seasons to improve three positions with 22/23 yo players, no chance! only 28/29 yo players available for the positions, not one single DL/DC all season.
    Yinhung likes this.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Quote Originally Posted by shahaf22 View Post
    every season the scout players list is very short and not so helpful
    most of them are 26-28 years old players, why should we spend 50 tokens on players that old?
    in that age they dont training so good and not developing like young players
    scout players should be 18-21 years old and to be wort the tokens we spend on them.. at the highest point of the level each one of them play, like if you on level 1 the highest regular player is 24 points... so the scout should be 28-29 only..
    why should we buy a 29 years old player with 25 points only, for 50 tokens?

im just saying... please put more good players , that way we all going to buy more, and at least we well enjoy them longer

as better scout players... as more we buy them
    I agree with "customize your own player for 60 tokens"!!! Great idea!!! Also the players which are over 27 years old or their quality is 0/5 or 1/6 or 2/7 (who's buying those players, really???) must be "more interesting"! For example they could play roles which are hard to find as DMC-MC or MC-AMC or DL-DC-DR or MC-ML/R or AMC-ST!!! Obviously all the players in Scout List can't be quality 3/8 or 4/9 and 21-25, we all understand why. But they can make all the players of the scout list useful!!!

What exactly is "scout"? stupid as hell when they define scouts 22 or older. I say 100 tokens/scout! I don't like how every team is full of scouts now