Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: youth academy player

Unhappy youth academy player

I think it's not fair that I have to pay tokens for a player from MY youth academy
    and I think youth academy needs to be upgraded more .. that it can gives a higher quality players that I can actually make them play .. not just selling them in the market for money ...

what do you think guys ?

i totaly agree ,the youth academy is a joke . im in lvl 9 i bought 2 youth players and they were crap total waste of 24 tokens each i only got minimum 5 stars players my youth never can keep up with the team . youth should have also a special abilty and should be free .and many say here youngsters are fast learners not true mine hardly went up after 10 games

i unerstand nordeus needs to make money and prfoit otherwise we cant play this game but it's rather unbalanced and unfair

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie No View Post
    i totaly agree ,the youth academy is a joke . im in lvl 9 i bought 2 youth players and they were crap total waste of 24 tokens each i only got minimum 5 stars players my youth never can keep up with the team . youth should have also a special abilty and should be free .and many say here youngsters are fast learners not true mine hardly went up after 10 games

i unerstand nordeus needs to make money and prfoit otherwise we cant play this game but it's rather unbalanced and unfair
    Why should it be unbalanced or unfair?! It's for all of us the same so no one takes advantage of it... :-)
    But I agree with u that the youth academy is a joke. It's just not worth it keeping a youth player. There are rarely some good ones that are fast trainiees..
    BLAUGRANA FC - The road to success...

7x 4x Runner-ups 3x 1x

The problem of people, is that they only look for the token price, and not for the market value.

I have 2 15T youth players in my main team, fast trainers, they are now both 5* and one is very near of the 6th star.

Token price is random like most things in this game, you can have a real fast trainer for 15T and a slow trainer for 24T.

One of T he player that cost me 15T on day 6 after 16 days i got a player for 24T with lower market value, and at that time they where both with the same quality.
    Token price totaly random.
    Cat Harrison and gazza like this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Hi Marco ,
    i agree with you I meant unfair for the buyer/manager of the team i didnt mean unfair to others i know the game is equal to everyone
    except if you got an impressive history then start losing many games against weaker teams which are shielded by nordeus why to invest tokens

who loses after all .....??????

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I like the Youths although I lately have been getting useless three stars. I keep a full squad, so mostly I release even the freebies. On one of my alts, I have kept a freebie, and he is my main wingback for his position... even though he is two star he does perform pretty good ratings, sevens and even an eight now and then.

But! On my main team I have bought quite a few of the four stars, and they do quite well usually.. and their market value is usually over what you would pay for $ so if you sell them you're not badly off $ wise.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Famous
    yes...We always has full squad and our squad is almost perfect for the level we are playing...in order to get the youth..we need to sell off or release 2 well-known players which we use a lot of money even sometimes 50 tokens to buy and more to train..it does not make any sense.. we even need to spend 15 tokens on buying which is in order to buy a service from a youth player that we train...
    At least, if we wanna sign 1 of them..we should be able to maintain our full squad instead of have to sell them...

Why we don't know the position of the new players that are coming from the U-21 team? I am new in this game (level 4) maybe i don't know where to look, so inform me please. Why this must be a "big surprise" ? I believe it's unrealistic for any first team in the world not to know what is goning on at their youth academys. It's o.k about the level of the young players because it isn't finallized yet . But not to know the position they play it is a problem and i suggest it has to change P.S Sorry for my poor English , i'm not British or American, i'm just trying to write as well as i can...

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Marco View Post
    Why should it be unbalanced or unfair?! It's for all of us the same so no one takes advantage of it... :-)
    But I agree with u that the youth academy is a joke. It's just not worth it keeping a youth player. There are rarely some good ones that are fast trainiees..
    It is unfair but not in the way you say, what people including me dont like is, we pay to build and upgrade the acadamy so why should we then have to pay a heavy token price for our own acadamy player, also the quality of player does not go up good enough with the levels, I now release every player now! as it is not worth me power training him!, I just buy scouts and have the finished product right from the off, I mean im L9 and to be givern acadamy players 15-20 Q less than my level and at a price of 15-18 T is nothing short of ridiculous.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Yup indeed! I see your point. Actually it's not even worth buildung the youth academy...
    BLAUGRANA FC - The road to success...

7x 4x Runner-ups 3x 1x

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast