Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jebenko

Thread: Hiring staff

Hiring staff

I just got an idea of hiring staff. Not only players and managers are important to any football club, there are many more people who improve club. So I think it would be great to hire:

Coach

Coaches would have star levels just like players, 1* coach will give bonus let's say 2% in training gain, so player who used to get 100 training points after training with 1* coach will gain 102, or some other number, I just put random number because that is just an idea... Every coach that have more stars will add more bonus to player training and 4 and 5 star players would be able to be bought for tokens. (I must write this because everything is in money for nordeus and they will not make anything that won't give them money haha)

What do you think about it?
    Scouts

Similar to coach, there would be 5 levels of scouts, and they would give you information about your next opponent, maybe even information on players on auction list (about injury, since you cannot see if a player you are buying is injured). They would give you tactics of your opponent by scouting them. (team mentality, passing style....). This would be like in real life, scouts are scouting next opponents so that a tactic could be made depending on your opponent's tactic.

Physios

They will reduce injury time like medical facility.
    Last edited by jebenko; 02-07-2013 at 08:34 PM.
    tatanh1983 likes this.

good ideas,but nordeus is deaf on all our suggestions so it's probably never gonna happen

I don't think they are deaf to our suggestions, they will do something only if many people want it and if they have profit out of it.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jebenko View Post
    I don't think they are deaf to our suggestions, they will do something only if many people want it and if they have profit out of it.
    Is like on fifa when you play in carrer mode, is a good idea, but at the same time it can be a bad one, this stuffs will ask managers for more moneys.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

And how many suggestions they implented in the game? This game looks the same (except this childish stadium overview and few game engine tweaks) now and 2 years ago when I first started tried this game. Top eleven can be much better but company only cares about making as much money as they can and giving us only few improvements from time to time. It's like Call of Duty series - they are the same since CoD 4 but I and everybody else are playing it because there isn't anything better. They should look up to Football Manager and give us the feel that we really are controlling our team

I don't know, I started playing few weeks ago but it seems like it's true that they aren't doing anything useful to improve a game. They just put 4938503498 new languages and other useless stuff.

Here you can see what they improved. Nothing useful in last few months except direct transfer which enables them to earn even more money on tokens.

http://support.nordeus.eu/forums/20438332-Release-Notes
    Last edited by jebenko; 02-08-2013 at 02:54 PM.

Reminds me of the old LMA Manager games. I like this idea as long as it would have effects on the team...

It would probably involve a ton of tokens if Nordeus ever implemented this... Then again, what doesn't involve tokens in this game lol

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

I don't know where all your (I won't pay real money for a game) money goes to but I'm sure that their development department is seriously overlooked. If they have any

Quote Originally Posted by jebenko View Post
    I just got an idea of hiring staff. Not only players and managers are important to any football club, there are many more people who improve club. So I think it would be great to hire:

Coach

Coaches would have star levels just like players, 1* coach will give bonus let's say 2% in training gain, so player who used to get 100 training points after training with 1* coach will gain 102, or some other number, I just put random number because that is just an idea... Every coach that have more stars will add more bonus to player training and 4 and 5 star players would be able to be bought for tokens. (I must write this because everything is in money for nordeus and they will not make anything that won't give them money haha)

What do you think about it?
    Scouts

Similar to coach, there would be 5 levels of scouts, and they would give you information about your next opponent, maybe even information on players on auction list (about injury, since you cannot see if a player you are buying is injured). They would give you tactics of your opponent by scouting them. (team mentality, passing style....). This would be like in real life, scouts are scouting next opponents so that a tactic could be made depending on your opponent's tactic.

Physios

They will reduce injury time like medical facility.
    your ideas is very good, but it's seem that they looks like some other manger games.
    best manager