Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Borrow Players?

Borrow Players?

In real football, many clubs chose to borrow a player if they have many injuries for example.

As for me. I do play 3-2-2-1-2 with (2 MC) and they have a tendence to get injuried all the time.
    So it would be a nice addition to the game if it was possible to "borrow" a player for a number of days. I have instead been forced to buy 2 new MC since my orignal two became injuried for about a week. Once they are back i dont really have any use for FIVE MC's as i have now.

Just fix so it's possible to borrow players from rather just computer teams, or maybe even real ppl teams.. borrow a player for 1 week for let's say 5 tokens?

Just an idea.
    Club: For My Stephanie
    League Champions (Season 5 - Level 5.)
    League Champions (Season 4 - Level 4.)
    Double = League & CL Champions (Season 3 - Level 3.)
    Double = League & CL Champions (Season 2 - Level 2.)
    League Champions (Season 1 - Level 1.)
    SERVER : 86
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...dish-team.html <--- My Team's Showcase.

Listen Tommy,
    I have thought of that idea too, but look it this way. Let's say your level 1 and you have a level 4 friend. You will be able to borrow legend or superstar players? It doesn't make sence. Besides let's say both you and your friend are level 1. The chance would be liek 2/10 if somebody lends you a player from his reserves,not to mention his first 11.

If this idea would be included sometimes, everyone would get offers from other players to borrow. It would be like when you get an 0 token offer via negotiations. You will understand what I'm saying when you reach level 5-6

Besides, even if you email Nordeus they won't include the idea.
    So that is how things stand...
    Last edited by Christian Christiansen; 05-13-2014 at 04:36 PM.

I will try to beat you with 4-1-2-1-2 Narrow Diamond Formation

Yes you are probably right.
    I more ment that it's an option to lend players from robot teams. And lvl 1 can only borrow from lvl 1 and so on.
    But it was a bad idea.
    For me it's no problem to buy 2 extra players if i need them. I just sell them once i get my players back - and do the same process again if needed. But not everybody use tokens and then they can't do what I do. And i feel that it's not fair.

It is bad that tokens make such a big difference in this game... I get whatever player I want. And maybe against a player who has collected tokens for a long time but still dont stand a chanse vs me in a bid.

Get my point?

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Vernersson View Post
    I more ment that it's an option to lend players from robot teams. And lvl 1 can only borrow from lvl 1 and so on.
    But it was a bad idea.
    For me it's no problem to buy 2 extra players if i need them. I just sell them once i get my players back - and do the same process again if needed. But not everybody use tokens and then they can't do what I do. And i feel that it's not fair.

It is bad that tokens make such a big difference in this game... I get whatever player I want. And maybe against a player who has collected tokens for a long time but still dont stand a chanse vs me in a bid.

Get my point?
    You could always include them in a tab in the transfer market, where you loan a player for the rest of the season - I guess it would work like negotiations, but you have to put them there instead of them automatically being listed.
    Tommy Vernersson likes this.
    FC Bristbury
    Season 5, Level 5
    League Winners Levels: 1, 2, 3 & 4
    Champions League Winners Levels 2 & 3
    Double X 2 (League and Champions League), Levels: 2 & 3

Murray to win Wimbledon!

But it was a bad idea.

Get my point?
    Yeah I understand what you are saying but...
    Bot robot teams? Well you are level 1 and there are at least 4 robots in your league. But if everyone borrowed players from robot teams then those teams wouldn't have players for playing,or there could be a limit like all the reserves.
    Like you said a player for 1 week for 5 tokens. You can buy a player on this ****ty market for 5 tokens and have him for as many seasons you like.
    What if that player you borrowed got 5 and 6 ratings, you wasted your tokens. If you find a player like that in the market you can still sell him.

That is why this isn't such a good idea...

I think this is a good idea. Use it as a separate tab in the transfer market, where just like on the TM you can only borrow players of 3-5 stars. I think spending tokens for the players works well. The whole point that makes this work is because if you dont spend money to buy tokens, if you have a strong team, you may have a 3* fast trainer, but if they arent good enough to make your team, they arent progressing like you would want. So to lend them out to a lower level team would be perfect
    Last edited by RJSlow; 05-13-2014 at 05:37 PM.

Exactly RJSlow. I recently sold away an 18 year old 5* quality 27 striker cuz he didnt perform good enough and trained pretty slow.
    I would prefer to lend him out for the rest of the season to another club so he get experience and games. So once i get him back - his maybe good?

Just as in IRL football u can only borrow a certain limit of players per season. And you decide for how long.. weeks/months or the whole season. Future release fee or simply get him back when the time has passed.

Another idea would be that every team has a youth team where u can send your players to gain experience.

Exactly RJSlow. I recently sold away an 18 year old 5* quality 27 striker cuz he didnt perform good enough and trained pretty slow.
    I would prefer to lend him out for the rest of the season to another club so he get experience and games. So once i get him - his maybe good?back

Just as in IRL football u can only borrow a certain limit of players per season. And you decide for how long.. weeks/months or the whole season. Future release fee or simply get him back when the time has passed.

Another idea would be that every team has a youth team where u can send your players to gain experience.
    If this idea gets included it would be nice the team that lends the player gets a few tokens
    John Naish likes this.

Yes ofc they get something for it.
    Just as in real football. It's not often a club lend out a player for free.

Would this allow people to tank and loan thus farming tokens? (Just read it quick.)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast