Thread: HELP for SERBIA

HELP for SERBIA

Lots of people from all over the world are playing Top Eleven.. You have massive impact to people...Serbia is stricken by unprecedented floods that took many lives and left thousands of fammilies whithout their homes...An entire town ( Obrenovac - with population of 25000 peoples ) was evacuated and so are many villages too . More than 500 people were missing and feared that the number is much higher. There is no drinking water, baby food, people are accommodated in sports halls...It is hard to describe in words what is happening .. Stories of people who were rescued from swollen rivers in the last minute are scary....Any kind of help is more than welcome..
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySooZe1mYNU

What about Croatia and Bosnia? lol..selfish?

Quote Originally Posted by Frac7ure View Post
    What about Croatia and Bosnia? lol..selfish?
    I don,t see anything funny or selfish ( why do you think trying to get any kind of help for country were you live is selfish ).. ok.. if you wont help Croatia and Bosnia, not Serbia.. that's fine with me..Just HELP..

Quote Originally Posted by Zocha View Post
    I don,t see anything funny or selfish ( why do you think trying to get any kind of help for country were you live is selfish ).. ok.. if you wont help Croatia and Bosnia, not Serbia.. that's fine with me..Just HELP..
    I get it but other areas were effected by it not just Serbia, to me it seems selfish to ask for help for only one but not the others...

Quote Originally Posted by Frac7ure View Post
    I get it but other areas were effected by it not just Serbia, to me it seems selfish to ask for help for only one but not the others...
    I'm afraid you don't understand - i was born in Croatia, and now i live in Serbia ( so it is quite understandable why i seeking help for the country were i live ) of course, I sympathize and I'm sorry for people in Croatia & Bosnia ( i'm not a nationalist ) .. if you want to help, then help...