Thread: Questions about the game, who will be useful

Questions about the game, who will be useful

I have some questions and suggestions for the admins abouth the game : 1. Why there is no Europa League places for the team's from 5th to 7th place in the game. 2.What abouth jersies of Manchester United , Juventus , Chelsea , PSG and many more of the leading teams. 3.How abouth more good scouting system - managers to choose where to send there scouts for players /Brazil , Argentina , Mexico/ and pay for scouting and players some tokens. 4.Match for the super cup between the team's who won ECC and EL. 5. National teams who can select from your players and pay you for them to participate in some matches. 6. More realistic match preview , in game text mode and rating for the players in the game and outh of the game , so we can make more adequate changes. 7.Hall of Fame club for some of your players after 100 , 200 matches. 8. If possible video mode for your games. 9. More adequate paying system , because it can't teams 20 lvl's and 30 lvl's to be payid equal amounts of money. 10. Your academy talents can have abilitys - playmaker , good with head , defending wall and more. 11. How abouth players with more then one ability. Thank you for your time and answers.

1.) It probably wouldn't work because of the promotions and no relegations. Being promoted is essentially your reward. 2.) They need to be licensed in the game, and sometimes those teams do not want that. 3.) I think this is a good idea, to be able to try and find talent instead of players just simply coming out of your academy. 4.) There is multiple leagues on certain levels, so this might be a decent idea but hard to put to practice. 5.) Not a bad idea but if your playing in all 3 competitions you dont really have time to lose players. Also you can change players nationalities. 6.) A little more in depth would be nice. 7.) Im a big fan of this, essentially more of a club history 8.) It would take a lot of effort and time to add this. 9.) I agree completly, perfect example is 50T for scout player, no matter the level. 10.) Good idea, but obviously the cost would have to be adjusted. 11.) Abilities in this game are not that special, so I think having more then 1 would make it even worse.

I'll leave aside the suggestions I've no real opinion on.

1) I agree in theory. Would be nice but the downside is that Top 7 means you get 2 extra things with below getting nothing. The fact that the rewards are staggered more - 1-4=promotion and CL; 5-7=promotion; lower=nothing is on balance maybe a bit fairer.
    2) Obviously, as above, there are license considerations. I'd actually rather extend this so that there are more custom jersey options. I wouldn't have thought self coloured jerseys and hooped options could stray into legal territory (but I could be wrong) - I'd like more options.
    5)There are already enough playing demands. Maybe if it was simply the generation of reports relating to internationals. For example "Your player has been selected for X National Squad." Then maybe you received a match report and perhaps a little reward like a skill point or something.
    6) Don't actually understand this proposal.
    7) Agreed. I'd like career stats taken out of the current statistics frame and put in its own, and some more defensive info put in the space. Then a bit of Hall of Fame type stuff in the Club section where stats and history is.
    10) Yeah, SAs for token academy players would seem like a better fit with Scouting System: youngsters from academy and the rest from Scouting. However, good academy players are much faster trainers than scouted players so perhaps its not necessary.
    11) Not sure this is needed. The Defensive, attacking and Physical traits already allow this. SA's are what a player is best at. Maradonna was great at most things....but really came alive when dribbling, imo. (Bet he had a huge 'Handling' Q too. )