As the game runs on a 32 bit signed integer which caps the amount of money a user can hold in their account to 2,147,483,647 should an option be made in game where users can transfer their in game money for Tokens?

It seems a bit unfair that someone could upgrade their stadium and max out their money spot, then see that prize money or ticket money isn't credited to them due to hitting the max SI.

Surely giving the option to swap some of that money over for a Token is better than nothing?

Even if the price for 1 in game Token was set at 500M T11 money, it would be better than what currently happens. I am sure that users would be happy to float between having 1 and 2B in finance, while gaining an extra token every week or so.

It would reward those that have got to the point in the game where the money becomes redundant (I'm not at that point yet, but I think within 6 months or so I will be), while also helping keep the game competitive by not giving the user a huge advantage.

While 500M may seem high for just 1 Token, if you consider currently you get nothing it is an improvement. It also means that no one can ever get more than 4 Tokens for swapping money in one go - so its not like it would discourage people from buying tokens if they normally do as the gain from this wouldn't be that huge. I do feel it would improve moral for those hitting the SI however.

Opinions?