Thread: Better play game!

Better play game!

Why when i go to next leven i have to buy new players?
    I want to play with my basic team.
    I think is better from 1-5 level to have players 10-30 quality.
    From 6-10 level players with 30-60 quality.
    From 11-20- bla bla level 60+++.

This is a opinion for your game!
    I think is very better to play like that.
    Now every month a guy need new players!!!

Every month i need over 10 Token for only 1 PLAYER!
    Please make a good balance for that.

It there way to make money, and you only need to change players every season If you whant, especialy until level 7/8.
    I have a DC that i bought with 18 years old, fast trainer he now have 25 and is still a 5* players! since he plays all the games, have to give him greens between matches! that counts as a extra training and is enought to keep him remaining is star every season.

Also some players Will keep doing well despite loosing stars, in another team i have a 33years old 2* players! that still plays a lot. 7goals and 5 assistes this season so far.

So saying you need to change players every season its not correct, i keep mine at least 3 season, unless they really suck.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

What i can to do for i keep my team? Every season and new players....
    pfff...

Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    It there way to make money, and you only need to change players every season If you whant, especialy until level 7/8.
    I have a DC that i bought with 18 years old, fast trainer he now have 25 and is still a 5* players! since he plays all the games, have to give him greens between matches! that counts as a extra training and is enought to keep him remaining is star every season.

Also some players Will keep doing well despite loosing stars, in another team i have a 33years old 2* players! that still plays a lot. 7goals and 5 assistes this season so far.

So saying you need to change players every season its not correct, i keep mine at least 3 season, unless they really suck.