Esteemed Nordeus Staff,
I didn't read all replies to this thread, so some can already been suggested.

I kindly ask your attention to those few features, listed as following, which I think can improve the game:

a) allow managers to have multiple and different solutions on formations and tactics for different tournaments (Championship/CL/Cup). As a team can pontentially have all kind of role players, this would give the chance for different setups on team and tactics for all tournaments in which a team is participating during a season. This could be a great improvement;
b) better options for substitutions. Talking about auto-substitutions it happens that an in play injured DC is subs with a DL/DR, so a more advanced substitutions system would be a great improvement too;
c) CL and Cup ranking for top scorer/top assist man/best average rated player, as it is for the Championship;
d) rewards for those mentioned players;
e) a more adequate vote system for players performances, on a scale from 1 to 10;
f) 1 skill point reward for the player who scores the winning goal;
g) more club and players statistics;
h) a betting system while watching friends' and others' matches. Would be great and more interactive to have the possibility to bet game moneys or tokens while watching a match and be rewarded with game moneys or tokens in case of winnings. Also put multiple choice for multiple bets on 1 X 2;
i) as the manager play all roles in this game, he also manages contracts with players. I think you should give to the manager to have the chance to interact with players in contract renewals. For instance the manager can offer different options on years and wages and players can accept or refuse renewal within a 2 hours time limit. In case of refuse a new proposal can be placed.
It can be done more or less like it is for sponsorships at the moment. Or also as it for place the selling price of a player, but managing years and wages;
j) increase incomes by selling advertising spaces in the surroundings of the field. Dividing it in four wings, North/East/South/West, managers will sign the best sponsorship contracts for each wing. Managers will be offered multiple choices diversified in durability of the sponsorship and incomes;
k) talking about the intensity setup in the training page, the "rest" option is useless, so why not imagine that option is like players' free time? So using that option will take a little energy in exchange of moral boost, I'd say half of the moral indicator;
l) when the academy is at the top level it must be possible to choose the role of those young players which will outcome. I think it should also be like a young entire team (which will be managed by the CPU), from which it would be possible to follow players' performances, improvements, upgrades and so on, so managers can once a week choose them for promotion in major team, or sell good ones for money. Outgoing players will be replaced by new ones when ready;
m) new methods of training. For instance I think it's useless to add goalkeepers' skill points on attack abilities, so you should put if players (or which ones) train for defence or midfield or attack. Maybe also put the options to train on sand fields, to improve muscles, or on normal fields, to improve game and tactics. Another option would be to train on wet, normal, cold or hot weather conditions;
n) more ability skills parameters for players will be surely useful. For example there are no parameters for penalty kicks, free kicks or corner kicks or some others like "reaction", "shot precision", "seep pass", "short pass" and so on;
o) an individual tactic is now applied by arrows pointing forward and backward. As it's not possible to watch live movements of players while a match is on, you should put some other arrows (left, right, upper left, upper right and so on, all round);
p) tactics should be applied for defense play phase and for attack play phase.

That's it, at the moment.
If all of this can be done it will a be the ultimate football game, totally renewed and awesome!
If only half of it will be done, it will surely be a much better game and all fans will be thankfull!

What do you think about it?
Best regards.