Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Eric Jego
  • 1 Post By Dman2pt

Thread: direct transfert between clubs

Rookie

direct transfert between clubs

Hi Nordeus

you know all of us are not happy with Top 11 about transfert between clubs on smartphone. The fixture is not the same vs application on computer.

We can understand you don t want to up grade smartphone version due to budget... but can you just organize a simple and easy "news" information when we open Top 11. So manager is informed some others would like to negociate on ow n players and if we are interested we just have to find a computer.

the other reason you should go this way is that you will success into keeping back commission (tokens) at the moment you miss. As exclusive smartphone users don t know they receive an offer... you certainly loose some opportunities to benefit every commissions you can have really.

then , to improve with announcment this smartphone application you will be applaud by managers as currently we have few interest into this due to poor answers of other managers (teams give up, non informed managers on smartphone, non interested managers to negociate, etc).

When smartphone Top 11 will be improved, there is much more offers concluded, much more commission for Nordeus, much more satisfaction for fanatic managers, much more interest for newbies.....

let s go to think about it..... quickly !!!!!

rgs
    Eric
    Alex Chepil likes this.

I fully agree with this!
    Eric Jego likes this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Dreamer
    Yeah. I was without internets for the past few days... it just wasn't the same game on the iOS version. It's also a real pain that you can't sort in the iOS application. I use that for setting my penalty order and free kick takers! That is super important!

I'd also like to see settings for notifications in the iOS version (iOS notifications outside of the app). I'd like to set earlier transfer list and game notifications for one. I hate arriving late! This wastes a lot of opportunity to spend tokens.
    Manager of Foresters FC and Guide FC. Both teams on server '161'.

Wondering if I took the time to type out that fancy formation? Nah, check out my python script!