Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Buffs Mad
  • 1 Post By Buffs Mad
  • 1 Post By Gintaras Račas

Thread: More human opponents please?

More human opponents please?

I realize I'm only in my third month of play and that things may get better, however, is there any guarantee I will start seeing actual human players to compete against? My first season I was apparently the only human in a league full of bots. Second season I was in a league with one other human player that I could tell and rest either abandoned/neglected teams or bots, still never saw a live manager the whole season. My current season three there appears to be one regular human besides me and who actually shows up to matches though there is an indication that one other person logs in from time to time to adjust formations or line-ups.

Cup and Champions competitions are the same, largely abandoned or bot teams with always the token, high-level super team that steamrolls their way to the title with ease. Only 2 or 3 times have I seen anyone show up or even give any indication that they are a human-controlled team and those are usually the token super team that is 10-15 points than everyone else.

So what can we do to be put in leagues with actual human players? Is that even possible? I have a friend who is level 17, why is there that many levels? Leave 5 or 6 levels and that would get more humans in everything.

The system seems to spread active users out rather than put them together UNLESS you add active managers as your friends. Then it will try to keep you and your server friends together.

Its also sometimes a factor that when a couple of teams monopolise a league then leet pro wannabees give up and look for a vacant team with more of a chance or just quit.
    Jeff Lann likes this.

I agree, the leet pro wannabes should just quit the game since they're not in it for the sport, only to monopolize and disparage other players. But in my time of playing the game with 6 friends on my friends list, I've never seen any of them in any competition despite the fact that 4 of us are the same level and one just one level lower, I understand it may be a while before I can be in a league with my level 17 friends but how to explain why none of my other friends show up? But yes, thanks for reminding me of the friendship = competition thing. Apparently that is something that is advertised but never works either.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Lann View Post
    I agree, the leet pro wannabes should just quit the game since they're not in it for the sport, only to monopolize and disparage other players. But in my time of playing the game with 6 friends on my friends list, I've never seen any of them in any competition despite the fact that 4 of us are the same level and one just one level lower, I understand it may be a while before I can be in a league with my level 17 friends but how to explain why none of my other friends show up? But yes, thanks for reminding me of the friendship = competition thing. Apparently that is something that is advertised but never works either.

Yep, but they do have to be on the same server. Number of friends is also a factor. Last season I got pulled into a league because I was a friend of one who had many mutual friends. (From his perspective the league was probably all friends - from mine there were 3 friends - I don't keep a lot of same level friends from any league because I don't want to play the same people all the time - but eventually it'll happen.)

I'm not with those friends any more probably because they all increased the number of mutual friends they had and I added friends they didn't have. I'm actually in a league now with friends I added from last years CL campaign.

But yes, I agree it'd be nice if starting teams met human players more instead of waiting for them to take over bots as the season progresses.

Is there really someone complaining about this? Enjoy your time while you can at least easily grab League trophies! Wait till you come to level like at least 8, you very likely might regret your words about lack of competition
    Not so many achievements:

Season(lvl) League Champions l. Cup
    1(1) 1st - Prel.
    2(2) 1st 3rd Top 16
    3(3) 1st Top 16 Playoffs
    4(4) tbc. tbc. Playoffs
    Team's showcase: The PaceWhores (Lithuanian team)

Quote Originally Posted by Gintaras Račas View Post
    Is there really someone complaining about this? Enjoy your time while you can at least easily grab League trophies! Wait till you come to level like at least 8, you very likely might regret your words about lack of competition
    I agree, that's why i have that much trouble now, level 10,about 8active managers, and the rest shows up from time to time, 1 token buyer is advanced quality and we all others more o less same o very similar quality, im now in 7th position just 6 points behind the second, but also only 4 points advantage to the 10th,that Sucks

Zombie league?

well... some people craying coz a complicated league and you asking for a better and more difficult league, thats nice.
    If you wanna see more human teams, I recomend/suggest you to send friend request to the human teams of your level that you see in the League and Cup, and next season they willllll probably to be added in your League, just that, go to the Cup 1st round and add real teams of your same level.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Zombie league?

well... some people craying coz a complicated league and you asking for a better and more difficult league, thats nice.
    If you wanna see more human teams, I recomend/suggest you to send friend request to the human teams of your level that you see in the League and Cup, and next season they willllll probably to be added in your League, just that, go to the Cup 1st round and add real teams of your same level.

Or you could go on transfer market and add managers bidding for players. These are obviously active managers
    khris likes this.
    Not so many achievements:

Season(lvl) League Champions l. Cup
    1(1) 1st - Prel.
    2(2) 1st 3rd Top 16
    3(3) 1st Top 16 Playoffs
    4(4) tbc. tbc. Playoffs
    Team's showcase: The PaceWhores (Lithuanian team)