Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree113Likes

Thread: Youth Academy

Youth Academy

i think that the youth come from the academy shouldn't cost any tokens because they take 12 days to come out and the improvement of the youth academy costs alot so i propose that the youth shoud be free and the quality of the same should be equivalent as the higher youth academy you have for instance LeveL 4 with the topest youth academy shoud get 2 players of level 43, a medium academy would get medium player like 38 and poor academy should get 35 for pro rate in the level that you are. for better distribution a rate of two player for season only.

I agree, you shouldn't have to pay tokens for a player that comes through the youth academy, The player is never good enough for your squad anyways. I think the youth academy on TE is lame anyways, it needs improved.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Of course we all think the same and from our point of view is totally correct, unfortunately it is a huge bonus ball for Nordeus.
    I'm level three, received my first players two days ago, 2*17 and a 4*27, the 4* they want 23 tokens for, totally unrealistic as I can but the same player for maybe 10-15 tokens in the market place, if I release him there is a good chance that he will make that amount in tokens for Nordeus in any case.

So why rip off the very people who have invested tokens/money into the youth system? it's just plain crazy. (I left feedback with Nordeus yesterday) do I expect a logical reply/solution, not a chance.
    jalal, Ro Edu, Roquref and 5 others like this.

So why rip off the very people who have invested tokens/money into the youth system? it's just plain crazy. (I left feedback with Nordeus yesterday) do I expect a logical reply/solution, not a chance.[/QUOTE]

I completely agree with you all, my first 2 youth players are due in the morning and now I have just found out that I have to use tokens to promote them. It is absolutely ludicrous for Nordeus to ask that of us. We spend in-game cash on upgrading it, then have to wait 3 days per upgrade then they want us to spend tokens on it and it's not fair on us.

They should however have a signing fee of say a years wages or something because we can't all afford to buy tokens and half the ads are rubbish surveys which never work and the games are silly amount unless you pay cash for one and even then you might as well just buy tokens out right.

Nordeus you need to rethink the youth set up and fast, signing on fee of a years wages or maybe a transfer fee of 1-2 million depending on level of player.
    Last edited by DDJKR United; 11-24-2012 at 03:34 PM. Reason: mis wording

Yea big joke indeed!

23 tokens? thats just insane..
    the players from youth academy should be of 4-5*quality.. and lets say add a 10% chance of 6*
    Just to make the GAME INTERESSTING!!!

this game is to based on Tokens

i seriously plan on making a better manager game than top eleven.. i know a rich investor..
    And ill beat this game by a mile.. copy all the good things top eleven made, and remake the bad things (WHICH ARE MANY)

Today i had my new youth players and 24 tokens needed for the 4 star youth!!! This is far too expensive!!!
    This is the 3rd time I have academy players and this time 18 tokens became 24.
    I already have regreted for the 18 tokens last time! with 24 tokens you can have 3 similar players out of negotiation and maybe more through auctions.
    Nordeus please make academy's policy more realistic!!! I agree with many in this forums: NO TOKENS for youth, or at least A FEW!!!
    Roquref, Yinhung and Cihan500 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulo Jorge Amorim View Post
    i think that the youth come from the academy shouldn't cost any tokens because they take 12 days to come out and the improvement of the youth academy costs alot so i propose that the youth shoud be free and the quality of the same should be equivalent as the higher youth academy you have for instance LeveL 4 with the topest youth academy shoud get 2 players of level 43, a medium academy would get medium player like 38 and poor academy should get 35 for pro rate in the level that you are. for better distribution a rate of two player for season only.
    yes i agree with this..

this is our academy, we build it..

we train them, and why should need token to sign them???

if they want contract, its okay..
    Cihan500 likes this.

Totally agree. 21 token for the 4 star youth and I could get it on the market for less than 21 token. Try to make the game interesting and stop doing things purely for commercial reason else people will stop playing and who will lost out.
    Cihan500 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Tan View Post
    Totally agree. 21 token for the 4 star youth and I could get it on the market for less than 21 token. Try to make the game interesting and stop doing things purely for commercial reason else people will stop playing and who will lost out.
    yes! sometimes Nordeus has to think for people pleasure not just for money income..
    Cihan500 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulo Jorge Amorim View Post
    Agree!!!
    Cihan500 likes this.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast