Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Put inactive teams in same league, and active players against other active players

Quote Originally Posted by Rapyer View Post
    yours is by far the most idiotic comment ive seen this month. but ok ill bite. do you play this game to win against others or do you play against AI? do you justify spending thousand dollars to beat a dodgy AI in this game? if you do, nobody can help you and you are plain retarded
    my team is strong to my level
    and i am buying good players not just to win the league (i have a hard competition cause all my friends are playing with me at the same level, but i need a good team not only for the league, its importent for the champions league too.
    and i love traying to get far in the cup too, for now the highest level was top 32 (im level 8 in a cup level 13)

what i wrote before was an example on other poor teams that will use that system to cheat.
    i didnt say that its good that there are non active teams in the league.. shore it well be better if the 70 days become ONLE 30 days..
    but making a league only with only non active players? thats for players who looking to cheat

dv8r wrote the same thing..
    What if someone were to go on holiday for 2-3 weeks, return and find himself in a league full of rejected teams... Easy league for him and a free trophy.
    so if you have a problem accepting criticism.. then i dont think that im the idiot here... happy valentine day gift for you ----> mirror
    Last edited by shahaf22; 02-15-2013 at 12:49 AM.

Not totally relevant to being inactive but from say L5 upwards relegation would help to keep leagues stronger and fill all the voids left by accounts being deleted, which are the inactive teams in any case.
    Bottom four go down, top six go up and four stay where they are.
    Last edited by Accyrover; 02-15-2013 at 01:19 AM.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12