Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Put inactive teams in same league, and active players against other active players

Apprentice

Put inactive teams in same league, and active players against other active players

as title says

my league has only 5 active teams, and the rest are abandoned. i dont like smashing AI 8-0 every game, i prefer a challenge against human opponents and the reason why i installed this game in 1st place, and spend money in first season and set my clock at 2-4am in morning to wake up, because i was playing against real humans. 2 season later and there is no incentive for me, i can play against a far more superior AI in football manager 2012 or 2013.

multiplayer component is essential in this game, and i will be coming back less and less if it;s just mindless ai bashing every night at 3am

in case someone decides to come back after a month to play, they can still play, but against AI and then move up to active leagues next season ,otherwise it;s ruining game for others by making teams and then abandoning them. if a player doesnt fill up the squad/formation for first 2 cup games of season - put him in a league with same teams, but the rest of us actually prefer human challenge
    Last edited by Rapyer; 02-13-2013 at 10:29 AM.
    nqloivn and skelly like this.
    Solo on Android - No friends, no manipulations, no scout players , minimal spending

4 time League Winner
    3 time Cup winner

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Did you think on what you said? So some inactive teams will promote without doing anything and active teams won't promote?
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Apprentice
    did you read what i said? shouldnt inactive teams be deleted after 70 days anyway? at least put them against each other for that duration in case a player comes back during that time, so he would still have a league to play in
    art2980 likes this.
    Solo on Android - No friends, no manipulations, no scout players , minimal spending

4 time League Winner
    3 time Cup winner

that wont work, if my team is weak so i will not play for 10-20 days so my team be in the non active league.. ant there i will win the championship easily. that a way for cheaters

Quote Originally Posted by Rapyer View Post
    did you read what i said? shouldnt inactive teams be deleted after 70 days anyway? at least put them against each other for that duration in case a player comes back during that time, so he would still have a league to play in
    Yes and is like I said, 70 days is more then one month, how can you even think like that? I don't see why is normal for you like inactives team to promote and win first place and other actives team to finish on last places.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Rookie
    i would love to have inactive teams..winning 5-0 and get all the skills and presents extra

My friend playes level 3 has 9 inactive teams in his league that lucky bastard..

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by shahaf22 View Post
    that wont work, if my team is weak so i will not play for 10-20 days so my team be in the non active league.. ant there i will win the championship easily. that a way for cheaters
    yours is by far the most idiotic comment ive seen this month. but ok ill bite. do you play this game to win against others or do you play against AI? do you justify spending thousand dollars to beat a dodgy AI in this game? if you do, nobody can help you and you are plain retarded

4 time League Winner
    3 time Cup winner

Quote Originally Posted by Rapyer View Post
    yours is by far the most idiotic comment ive seen this month. but ok ill bite. do you play this game to win against others or do you play against AI? do you justify spending thousand dollars to beat a dodgy AI in this game? if you do, nobody can help you and you are plain retarded
    If you are playing against really poor teams you don't even need to take extra tokens

You get more active users as you progress through the levels.

Inactivity is only really an issue from levels 1-4, after then the 70 day rule deletes their team.

So if this were to be implemented, what would be considered an inactive team? Someone who doesn't log in for a few days or 2 weeks maybe? What if someone were to go on holiday for 2-3 weeks, return and find himself in a league full of rejected teams... Easy league for him and a free trophy.

Also in this inactive league, does promotion and Champions League rules apply?

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

You really need to play this game for at least a year before you run into leagues with more active teams but even at Level 15 there can still be some inactive teams at this level.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast