Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By Gintaras Račas
  • 1 Post By Dman2pt

Thread: Buttons on mobile version.

Lightbulb Buttons on mobile version.

On Android (and Iphone I think too) mobile devices the "Favorite" button is way too close "Bid" button.

Sleepy managers who wake up early to get the best players can easily misplace their finger and press to bid instead of only favoriting. It can be really frustrating especially for small token budget managers.

So it would be really nice if "Favorite" button was moved somewhere else for example to the top of the screen next to players name or replaced with "Compare" button which is also at the top of the screen
    Not so many achievements:

Season(lvl) League Champions l. Cup
    1(1) 1st - Prel.
    2(2) 1st 3rd Top 16
    3(3) 1st Top 16 Playoffs
    4(4) tbc. tbc. Playoffs
    Team's showcase: The PaceWhores (Lithuanian team)

Please move the help button on mobile away from the back/home button it is just sooooo frustrating!!!

I already bid for mistake in 3 or 4 players, i agree with Gintaras.
    Gintaras Račas likes this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Gintaras Račas View Post
    On Android (and Iphone I think too) mobile devices the "Favorite" button is way too close "Bid" button.

Sleepy managers who wake up early to get the best players can easily misplace their finger and press to bid instead of only favoriting. It can be really frustrating especially for small token budget managers.

So it would be really nice if "Favorite" button was moved somewhere else for example to the top of the screen next to players name or replaced with "Compare" button which is also at the top of the screen
    Yep, I also had the same issue as I've got big ass fingers. I emailed Nordeus a while back suggesting a pop that says "are you sure you want to place this bid". The only problem with that though is it would prevent making bids in the last few seconds of an auction. So probably not a practical idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Sol Survivor View Post
    Yep, I also had the same issue as I've got big ass fingers. I emailed Nordeus a while back suggesting a pop that says "are you sure you want to place this bid". The only problem with that though is it would prevent making bids in the last few seconds of an auction. So probably not a practical idea.
    That's why I'm suggesting to move away "favorite" button from "bid".
    Not so many achievements:

Season(lvl) League Champions l. Cup
    1(1) 1st - Prel.
    2(2) 1st 3rd Top 16
    3(3) 1st Top 16 Playoffs
    4(4) tbc. tbc. Playoffs
    Team's showcase: The PaceWhores (Lithuanian team)

Yeah!

I would like to see the help button moved away from the home button as my fat little fingers keep asking for help when I want to go home.