Hello,

I'm new to the forum and I already read many of the topics and somehow I got the feeling that the suggestions thread is just to keep people busy, thinking they can contribute to the game. I have some friends in the game and we all complain about the same things, many of them already reported here for quite a while but never adressed by Nordeus. Guess they aren't good for business... Never the less, here goes, ANOTHER call of attention for some issues that keep annoying people:

1. friendly matches - most of the time they are just a nuisance, they should need to be previously accepted after a request was sent .
2. injuries -too many injuries, the system is just not realistic.
3. U21 players - not good enough for the investment they envolve. If they are not better, at least make them cheaper to hire concerning tokens..
4. Eliminating the server gap for suporting friends and tranfers.

And last but not least, the TOP annoying feature: INCLUDE A FREAKING RESTART BUTTON! Really, how hard can it be? Waiting 70 days to restart? Dummy FB accounts? Does everyone think this is normal in an online game in 2014? Managers trade teams every year in real life why not in a game? If not in a free way, at least at he end of a season that option could appear.

This is one of the best, if not even the best football manager game in FB but if you listen to the people who play it, Nordeus, with little to no effort you can make even better! Cheers!