Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: 2 ways to make T11 better

Quote Originally Posted by RJSlow View Post
    If you do this you dont have to buy scouts. And people will do anything just to dominate others in league play. It may seem silly to you but others would love it.
    again .. in what way would this differ from the current state of play where you get Managers who buy a complete new team of scout players every season in order to guarantee a league win ? - to me thats far more annoying than what you are saying, I dont see the challenge involved if your team is 5-7 full points ahead of any other in your league
    Loadabollox FC first 8 seasons (currently on s24)
    Season League Cup Champs
    1 1 Qual --
    2 1 Qual 3rd
    3 1 QF 1st
    4 2 QF 1st
    5 2 3rd 1st
    6 2 1st grp
    7 2 1st grp
    8 2 3rd Last 16

Quote Originally Posted by t11_fan View Post
    Manager should be sacked after relegation and forced to search new job.
    could be a solution ... I would say get sacked if you get relegated 2 seasons in a row, that would also solve RJSlows problem with relegation
    Loadabollox FC first 8 seasons (currently on s24)
    Season League Cup Champs
    1 1 Qual --
    2 1 Qual 3rd
    3 1 QF 1st
    4 2 QF 1st
    5 2 3rd 1st
    6 2 1st grp
    7 2 1st grp
    8 2 3rd Last 16

Quote Originally Posted by JDPuss View Post
    so let me get this straight, your saying a Manager would deliberately get relegated 6 seasons in a row in order to win the league 5 seasons in a row and finish one division lower than he started at ....seems rather silly to me

And in what way would this differ from the current state of play where you get Managers who buy a complete new team of scout players every season in order to guarantee a league win ?
    If I can keep everything I have now, and get relegate to 5 levels down, WOW!

That one Vietnamese Dude, in like Level 2 with like a Multi-billion dollar stadium, everyone thinks he's cheating or spending 1000 US dollars a week to play.

I WOULD CRUSH HIM LIKE A WORM!!!! LOL........hahahahahahahaha..
    In football it is better to be Lucky than Good.

Quote Originally Posted by JDPuss View Post
    again .. in what way would this differ from the current state of play where you get Managers who buy a complete new team of scout players every season in order to guarantee a league win ? - to me thats far more annoying than what you are saying, I dont see the challenge involved if your team is 5-7 full points ahead of any other in your league
    Some people don't want a challenge, they just want to win every match. And they would be more then 5-7 points ahead, they would be 5 stars ahead. And its not different from managers who buy scouts, except the fact that people don't have to buy or farm tokens to do this.

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12