Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Buffs Mad

Thread: Feature requests!

Feature requests!

1- When I buy a jersey, I should be asked to color it. Just like how when I'm creating my own jersey. Since there aren't many different choices, I should be able to color them for my own liking. The coloring section may offer me different colors or ask me enter a colorhex code, depending on my choice.

2- Same deal with premium logos. Since you can't offer every single color combination, I should be able to create mine when I'm buying them.

3- Coloring official items should be impossible since they are official. But when I'm buying official jerseys, I don't know what I'm getting into. So I should be asked which of the emblems, symbols, logos, and writings I want to keep or get rid of. For example I'm interested in the new Porto jersey which is like water effects. But I don't want that odd "moche" text or the symbol on it. That's why I'm not gonna buy it.

4- While sending gifts, I'd like to be sending them to my TopEleven friends only. Since the page shows all of my friends, I can't remember which of them were on TopEleven and which were not, and it's not ideal to look at my friends from the bottom of the page every single time for every single item. I already have all my friends on the "Invite" tab. Could be a lot helpful if the gift sending was designed this way.

5- Transfer page requests:

5.1- an "Enter player name" feature, which people can use to search for players. This can be extremely useful especially when I see a player I need on the transfer list of a friend but not on mine. I've seen it happen several times. The player just won't show up in my list despite it's for sale.

5.2-- a "Refresh" button to refresh the list, instead of having to refresh the browser page.

5.3-- There should be extra filters on the transfer page, like above or under a certain price.

6- While selling a player on my team, I'd like to determine in what time I want to sell it. For example when I see a player I need on the transfer list but I don't have enough money, when I put a player on my team to sale, if the selling time is longer than the other player's remaining time, it's of no use. And besides, if my player is sold, I would have sold it for nothing.

To avoid 6:

6.1-- I should be allowed to buy a player whether or not I have enough money. Since I'm gonna have to make up for the minus budget in one week anyway, what difference does it make really?

6.2-- An exchange offer. I can offer one or more players and/or some money in return of the player. This can also turn out to be more useful than intended because when I make an offer, the manager will check my team and be able to request another player.

I'm sorry if this got too long. I just think these would be really great features if added. Thanks for taking time to read!

5.1 - You can check out your friend's team and click at the hammer icon on the player you want to buy, but only on the same server.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    5.1 - You can check out your friend's team and click at the hammer icon on the player you want to buy, but only on the same server.
    No I know that. The problem is when I and my friend logged in at the same time (even using the same computer). But when I could see a player I would buy on his list, the same player didn't appear on mine. I refreshed the page dozens of times but it didn't work. This request was for cases like that. If there was such feature, I could've searched the player by it's name and then bought it.

Quote Originally Posted by Güven Çetin View Post
    6.1-- I should be allowed to buy a player whether or not I have enough money. Since I'm gonna have to make up for the minus budget in one week anyway, what difference does it make really?
    Others are fine but ^this would mean that you could buy players for a match and resell after just with token cost? Doesn't seem good to me.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    1- Do you mean you'd like more colors and designs in the make your own? Because that's what it sort of sounds like, and that would be nice -- Premium and Official not likely to change.

2- see above

3- the Official kit is just that - approved by the club with the sponsors. Not ever going to be customisable.

4-
    Feature requests!-t11-friends.png

The TL stuff, you're likely on a different server than your friend.
    If you are on same server (can you see their fixtures?) and the player would be 3-5* for you, you *will* see him on the list.

Managing the budget is part of the game -- I think they shouldn't ever allow negative balance.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    1- Do you mean you'd like more colors and designs in the make your own? Because that's what it sort of sounds like, and that would be nice -- Premium and Official not likely to change.

The TL stuff, you're likely on a different server than your friend.
    If you are on same server (can you see their fixtures?) and the player would be 3-5* for you, you *will* see him on the list.

Managing the budget is part of the game -- I think they shouldn't ever allow negative balance.
    I agree with managing budget, but it's frustrating to miss a player for a ridiculously small number, like when you have 9,13 but the player costs 9,14. Allowing negative balance should have a limit of course. And you're gonna have to fix it in a certain amount of time.

Actually I didn't mean more designs in the make your own. What I meant was choosing your own colors while buying a jersey, like when you buy a new car in Test Drive 6. For example on the last page of jersey tab, there's a black jersey with an orange lion shape. But maybe I don't want orange-black, I want green-black, or blue-gold. But there is no such color combinations. So instead of being offered a few different choices, I'd like to color them myself while buying. Colors could be standard or I can be asked to enter a color-hex code for the exact color tones I want.

The problem with the transfer list isn't because we're in different servers. We are on same servers. I can see my his schedule and he can see mine without a problem. I can support him during matches and vice versa. We are also at the same level.

Maybe another option when I view a player, "Recommend to a friend", can be put instead of a "Search by name" feature. If you know your friend needs such player, you can recommend it to them.

You should make, well I think it would be really fun if we could give other managers Players that we didn't like as gifts, or even sell them directly to them instead on transfer window, its a 50% chance that you'll buy the player because of other managers..