Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By zwittergomez
  • 1 Post By Cat Harrison

Thread: Acass Fc

Acass Fc

I suggest Top Eleven shld create a trophy room or an achievement forum

There should be easy ways to win T coins

Friendly matches should recieve our permissions before we play them

Young players coming in should be absolutely free not to be sold of any T coins

When you buy a club logo it shld not be sold to anyone again in any level

Players on scouting lists are too expensive

There should be a part on the app for retired players, So that they help manage ur team when you are not online.

by NaNa Ba[4] (Acass Fc)
    whatsapp +233507782125
    Twitter/acAss777
    connect with me now!!!

1.trophy room... please what do u mean by that. because I know of that when u play the game on PC.
    2. yes there's an easy way to win tokens. your TV right contract make sure of that. best offer is to sign dedication contract.
    3.friendly match invitations always gets notifications, so u are to decide whether to play or not.
    4. in real world soccer, I don't think teams got young players freely. I don't know much about that though, but I think there's always some kind of contract sign.
    5. about the club logo... i don't think you are the only supporter of the real world club logos sold here. think about the millions supporters of Manchester United playing this game. and moreover I think there's an opportunity for you to create your own club's logo. uniquely for you... not sure though.
    6. because those players are always the best players in whichever manager level you're playing the game. think about how much CR7 and Messi will cost in real world soccer should PSG or Manchester City decides to buy these players.
    7. this is virtual world of soccer.. and therefore I'm not sure you expect everything in real world soccer to appear in this fantasy football game...
    I may not be 100% accurate in the above information, but I'm sure it may be of help as a T11 manager... good luck and all the best

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    If you play on desktop version you can access your Trophies.

And too, friendlies DO NOT change the condition, morale, etc. if you are the invitee. If the timing of a friendly bothers you, tell your friend or unfriend them and it won't happen again.

Winning Tokens outside of the ingame contract and referrals is dependant on advertisers and survey sponsors. Unfortunately, not everywhere has businesses that want to advertise or sponsor in T11.

One of the Youths is free, but yeah the other is usually some T. But I think you pay no $, which I remember doing in early levels..

Scouts.. I myself think they aren't too expensive.. just mostly too old.

"When you buy a club logo it shld not be sold to anyone again in any level" Hahahaha, do you realise how many people play? There aren't enough logos in the world for each to have unique logo.

Interesting idea about retirees, though not sure how that would work.
    Dennis Janosch likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]