Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Dennis Janosch
  • 1 Post By PricopGeorgeCătălin

Thread: Suggestion...

Banned

Suggestion...

I will like to suggest 2 new ideas :

1) We should be able to sign Free Agents even when our balance is in NEGATIVE...
    2) We should be able to sell our Free Youth Academy Player with out signing...The problem is when ever a new Youth Player comes in we have to sell one of our high quality player in order to sign him for selling...
    Last edited by Siddharth Shanker Singh; 09-04-2014 at 07:31 AM.

Towards your second topic:
    I´m studying law and I can assure you, a contract is necessary to sell him. You can´t sell a player because you don´t own him, no matter if he plays in your youth team or not. It is actually the contract you are selling. The other club pays for the benefits you would have gotten from the contract. No contract, no selling.
    But actually it would´t hurt to be able to sign more players for your team, as there is no such limit in real football. This would solve the problem as well.

Maybe some big token spenders might try to "drain" all good players from the transfer list. So a limit might be necessary. But 2-5 more players to a team wouldn`t be a big issue I guess.

Banned
    OK, when there is no limit on the number of players a club can sign so why not increase the number of players we can have in our squad......

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    I will like to suggest 2 new ideas :

1) We should be able to sign Free Agents even when our balance is in NEGATIVE...
    2) We should be able to sell our Free Youth Academy Player with out signing...The problem is when ever a new Youth Player comes in we have to sell one of our high quality player in order to sign him for selling...
    2. Like Dennis Janosch said, you can't sell something if you don't own it.
    1. I agree with you.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook