Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By Aye Ko

Thread: Youth Players

Smile Youth Players

Youth Players from Junior Pitch should be free signing for all players. Now only lowest lvl player can do free sign. hope admin can review this issue and change to free signing. Thanks .

Rookie
    i don't mind to pay but half the token required would be nice
    Dream of Triple Crown
    All Legend players

oer

Youth Players

Quote Originally Posted by Aye Ko View Post
    Youth Players from Junior Pitch should be free signing for all players. Now only lowest lvl player can do free sign. hope admin can review this issue and change to free signing. Thanks .
    I agree %100. It makes no sense that youth players are way more expensive than getting a player from the transfer list when they come from the same team.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by oer View Post
    I agree %100. It makes no sense that youth players are way more expensive than getting a player from the transfer list when they come from the same team.
    Totally Agree!!

Even 15 tokens for a 3 star youth player is LOADS more than I would use in the transfer market for far superior players.

please Nordeus we spend game money upgrading the Youth Academy and then wait 20 days or so....and still have to pay an excessive amount to sign these players.

Rookie
    I agree with you all, but if you buy a four stars player with 20+ tokens from your academy he will give performance beyond your imagination. I bought a goal keeper once from the academy stayed with me four seasons and he had rating of 7 and above every game even the ones I lost.

I know it is a steep amount of tokens and that you can buy much better player from the market who may cost you half of that amount of tokens but he may not perform that well.

There is another way to know that the player you are buying is someone's else academy player that he did not sign and released him instead; look for four stars players that cost equal or even much higher value than a five stars player.