Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By pachu37
  • 1 Post By RJSlow

Thread: Player Lineup per game

Player Lineup per game

Would be interesting if Top Eleven can put a feature that allows players to setup different player lineups for different games.

Coz sometimes, there are games that are around 3 hours difference only and I couldn't be online around that time to change or heal my players for the 2nd game. Default per game should still be the current lineup. then there is an option to change it for that specific game.

heck, they can probably even charge 1 token for this option and I wouldn't mind.
    t11_fan, Panicshot and Steppenwolf like this.

They should change time difference between matches. Today I have 2 matches, 1st at 15:40, 2nd at 18:41. That means my team will get only 5% condition. Time difference between offical matches (friendly not included) should be at least 6 hours (10% condition)

Quote Originally Posted by t11_fan View Post
    They should change time difference between matches. Today I have 2 matches, 1st at 15:40, 2nd at 18:41. That means my team will get only 5% condition. Time difference between offical matches (friendly not included) should be at least 6 hours (10% condition)
    In the past they didn't even give you the 3 hours, it would be minutes apart. I think now is a lot better then the past
    Peter Renn likes this.

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

I remember that, I couldn't even change starting 11, had to play match with tired players. Now it is better, but still has space for improvement. I don't want to spend every 2 days 2 tokens for match time change.

+1 for the original poster's idea. I think that would make it more realistic and reward players with competitive substitutes (like in real football) without needing to heal the first team.