Thread: Canceling special skills

Canceling special skills

Hi there,

I guess this might have happened to a couple of rookies like me and i do think it is a simple and normal feature.

I started to build a special skill on my striker and I have him ith 23/50 skill points on that skill. the thing is I want to cancel that skill upgrade and just use the points to improve him as a player.

Maybe it could be cancelled by giving some tokens and maybe I would only get like half the skill points back but it does seem like a feature that should be available. :/

(PS: i do not mean after you get the skill, i mean if you change your mind before u get it).

Thanks.

You can't get them back. That is why you have to be absolutely positive when you want to train another role or SA for a player, otherwise you are just throwing skill points down the drain

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

Quote Originally Posted by RJSlow View Post
    You can't get them back. That is why you have to be absolutely positive when you want to train another role or SA for a player, otherwise you are just throwing skill points down the drain
    I know I can't get them back. That's why I'm making a suggestion. In real life you can change your mind you know. "Hey Mike I want you to work hard on free kicks" (1 month later) hey mike, scratch that work on penalty kicks instead. Seem pretty simple to me.

Quote Originally Posted by paposeco View Post
    I know I can't get them back. That's why I'm making a suggestion. In real life you can change your mind you know. "Hey Mike I want you to work hard on free kicks" (1 month later) hey mike, scratch that work on penalty kicks instead. Seem pretty simple to me.
    Don't compare this game to real life though. Mike will be better at free kicks, gradually getting better over that month. In the top eleven world the player only gets a free kick ability once the training is complete

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought