Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Cat Harrison
  • 1 Post By Cat Harrison

Thread: This thing with the CUP is ridiculus !

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar

This thing with the CUP is ridiculus !

C'mon, this thing with CUP is ridiculous
    I was lv 2 played lv3 Cup
    lv 3 played lv 5 Cup
    lv4 played lv7 Cup (with no chance ofc.)
    next year what ? lv5 vs lv9 ???
    You say that the teams are about the same level even if they are in different levels but when CUP begins in the first day of the season, all the managers start buying 4* and 5* players for the new season.
    If a manager lv7 team buy an old cheap player 5*, he would be 8* for me
    So ...
    My suggestion is when the Cup starting in the new season, a manager must use only the started team. If he wants, he can sell some players and buy new but only for L and CH.L.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    This thing with the CUP is ridiculus !-cup-history.png

Here's how my Cup has gone, you seem in the same case. It doesnt show this Season, but he was only a level above the guy who knocked me out.. he had bought some scouts & 5* for him and I lost 6-0 in that match.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

the cup was made so casual players have an advantage in something over the serious players.

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

Hey Cat
    At least you have the satisfaction that he paid a lot of T to beat you. But f he was 1 more lv up, he could do that with 5-6 T.

Ok, I have a good team, I won 3 leagues and 2 CH.L. so far and I don’t think it’s right to be “punished” cause of that. I had 2 times the 3rd position in the Cup but I can see that I don’t have any hopes any more for the Cup if I ‘ll don’t make the trick.

I don’t spend so many tokens in the game. I bought a package of 250+100 from an offer (real cloud) and that’s it. I ‘m farming a little and watching the games, make profit contracts, sell/buy free agents, training allot and log every day. I can’t afford buying 5 scouts, but …
    I really want (once) the treble …
    I saw it in another manager wall and it was great.

Also I heard that NORDEUS hires only managers with treble.

Well, I've never got the treble either!

The best way to get it is to start the season with an average Team and buy a bunch of guys at Season start. This doesn't work for my style of play, I keep a full squad and they all play... so the Treble is a DREAM for me. Maybe in a couple season where I have some guys retire I might make a push for it.

The easiest time to win Cup is lower levels, I think. Nikol you could trim down your Team to like 8 or 9 of your favorites and put low star guys to fill up to 14, maybe your free youth, a couple 3 stars to bring your average down, at season end. And then after cup draw buy some good players. The problem with that is of course it takes lots of Tokens to buy players at the beginning of the Season!

I have lower level Team that have won the Cup more than BvB andI think that RJSlow is right, a weaker team/less managed has a better Cup draw.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Now I have 10 young fast trainers, 1 scout, 1 x-scout and about 5-6 good 5* players and I don't feel good to destroy my team.
    But dammed it , it's a beauty. Just once

That's it, why I never will get it.. I love the team I've assembled and can't bring myself to destroy it.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]